Say It Aint So! U2 SuperBowl HalfTime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

poguemahone

The Fly
Heard this on ESPN. U2 are scheduled to come out at halftime inside of a giant football,like the pomart lemon! LOL

Are you sure it isn't a giant penis? I mean, they are playing "Elevation", aren't they?

------------------
N A T E

When I grow up I'll be stable...

I didn't see the quote in question, but I think it's highly likely they were joking about it.

Besides, aren't they supposed to be riding out on Harleys? <groan>

It's probably a joke but it would be funny if they do and the football doesn't open.
biggrin.gif

Maybe they're sitting on Harleys inside the giant football. Maybe 1,000 women will be carrying the football that holds them sitting on Harleys inside.

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 01-29-2002).]

Maybe they painted the lemon brown......hey, it's the same basic shape! I just want to see that beautiful fruit again!

Actually, I heard they'll be arriving on the field in the Discobus, not Harleys.

I thought the Discobus was auctioned off for charity though
tongue.gif

Yeah, can you imagine... a stripped down Elevation Tour followed by an extravagant rip-off of the gigantic lemon spectacle at the SuperBowl Half-Time... it wouldn't match up
biggrin.gif

So they finally figured out a use for the lemon. Hey it actually makes like Dustybot said it's the same shape. It's probably a joke, but heck I wouldn't mind.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Back
Top Bottom