Saturday Night Live Repeat.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Yay!! This Saturday the 8th saturday night live is repeating the show from last month! Check it out if you haven't seen it!!!

I'm suddenly having flashbacks of the evening where I met Bono and Adam after the show :hyper: :hyper:

Make sure you stay up to watch the whole thing! I almost didn't, but I'm glad I did. It was like they hijacked the show at the very end. (It really needed it, too. This episode has some of the worst skits I've ever seen, except the one about The Falconer. That was funny!)

sensnucksfan said:
This week, the repeat of U2 is on, next week the Killers are on. I couldn't ask for two better shows. :wink:

:up: Nice. I'll have to remember to watch next week too.

If they have any brains, they'll edit out couple of the lame skits, and edit in the ABOY performance that the show couldn't stick with the first time around.

I don't care...they can even take out their Weekend Update.

Judah said:
If they have any brains, they'll edit out couple of the lame skits, and edit in the ABOY performance that the show couldn't stick with the first time around.

:applaud: Genius!

I really dig the performance of "I Will Follow" it's a gem.

I wish we could see 'All Because Of You' :(

Diane L said:
My VCR isn't working properly. I can't tape SNL tonight. :sad: I know there's more important and tragic things going on in the world but, darn it, I really wanted this on tape and am very disappointed!

...and I fixed the VCR a little over an hour after this post. :reject:
I'm very happy it's working again. Sometimes good things do happen! :dance:

I love that Sometimes version so much. It nearly bring a tear to my eye every time I see it.:sad:

Edit: Ah, they cut off ABOY again.

Bastards.:madspit:

Last edited:
Holy shit....on original airing it cut off right on the first note of ABOY, but this time, it went a few seconds longer and Bono said 'All Because Of You'....do you know what that means? It means NBC has the whole thing on tape. They could release the rest of the footage if they wanted to!

That is clear proof that have ALL of it on tape, ABOY and the stuff they did even after ABOY. Somebody should seriously petition NBC to release the footage.

evilness - pure evilness - I thought for sure they were going to show it - I could have done without the some of those mind-numbing skits in order to hear All because of you

Back
Top Bottom