Santa was Good To Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got the iPod too!!! :hyper: A $500 (Cdn) gift is quite extravagant in my family, so I got really lucky. I got 'U2 Show' for my birthday last month. So now I can use the money I was saving up to buy the iPod on tickets next month!!!

firstlove said:

got 2 copies of U2 show (one from my best friends, one from my boyfriend)
I have no idea what I'm to do with two copies of U2 show! any suggestions??

You know you're a U2 fan when... :)

digsy said:
and my best mate got me the inflatable U2 trabant from Zoo TV days - only 500 made apparently! i love it - it goes with my inflatable lemon, my family thinks i'm :coocoo: [/B]

My husband got me this also, it's still in it's original packageing as well.

The present he ordered from U2.com didn't arrive in time, but should be a great New Year present!

I know what you mean about the family thinking your:coocoo: mine are the same - my sister got loads of jewellery and seemed to feel sorry for me that all I got was U2 stuff! I know what I would prefer and it isn't jewellery:wink:

I got U2 show, an Elevation poster and my bro got a drum kit, time for a new band methinks, plus a bottle of wine which ain't mine but what can ya do, lol:wink:

Anybody having problems with the Ipod - I downloaded the complete u2 - now I cannot get the music on the Ipod - do I need to buy the dock? How long does it take to move the music to the Ipod?

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

sortofhomecoming said:
Anybody having problems with the Ipod - I downloaded the complete u2 - now I cannot get the music on the Ipod - do I need to buy the dock? How long does it take to move the music to the Ipod?

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

How are you trying to conect to the computer. Take me through your steps and we'll see if we can't fix the problem.

This is the first year in a while I didn't get any U2 stuff. I didn't ask for any though, so it's no biggie. I definitely didn't get an iPod. My parents would have to win the lottery to afford to buy me something THAT expensive!

Dalton - I have a USB 2.0 and a Firewire - adapter for the laptop. The computer recognizes it and it appears to download - but it was taking forever. The battery was fully charged before the download - now I have to recharge the battery and it appears that no songs were loaded on to the Ipod. I am currently recharging.

Any help - would be greatly appreciated.

U2democrat said:
I got "U2 Show" it's great. :up:

I got that, too :yes:. It's very neat, indeed-there's some fascinating pictures in there.

Didn't get an IPod, but other U2/U2-related stuff I did get:

-The Slane Castle DVD
-"Best Of 1990-2000" DVD
-"Live Aid" DVD
-Charcoal drawing of U2 during their Pop era

And my dad got that "History Of Rock & Roll" DVD set, and I've watched that with him, and there's been U2 stuff mentioned in there, as well as interview clips with Bono, so...:).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom