Santa Gets More Fan Mail Than....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
BONO!!!!! I don't believe it, but read below.

Santa receives more fan mail than Bono

Date Published | Dec. 6, 2007

Santa Claus has always been a popular pen pal. For the past six years, more than a million children have sent him their thoughts and greetings along with, of course, the ever popular wish list by Canada Post.

The North Pole Post Office is the Guinness World Records holder for the most letters received and replied to by mail.

Even Santa's computer is kept busy this time of year as thousands of children write to Santa through his website at canadapost.ca/santascorner.

"Every year, Canada Post volunteers help Santa reply to those million letters," says Robert Waite, Canada Post's senior vice-president of stakeholder relations and brand. "No easy feat considering these elves are already busy delivering some 55 million pieces of mail each day."

More than 11,000 current and retired Canada Post employees, affectionately called Postal Elves, help Santa to ensure that every child's letter gets an answer in the language in which the letter was written, including Braille.

Santa reminds all his young friends that it is very important to include a complete return address, so that Canada Post can deliver his reply. Children can send their letters to Santa Claus, North Pole, Canada, H0H 0H0.

Children can also visit canadapost.ca/santascorner where they can send an email to Santa and discover many fun activities including a podcast from Santa.

I don't know that you can compare. Bono gets letters telling him how awesome he is.

Santa gets letters basically saying "gimme gimme gimme!"

:wink:

I wonder if Bono writes Santa.

"Dear Santa, I'd like a premium membership to Interference this year, so I can send Private Messages to my oh so down to earth and realistic fans. I also would like a Fire Extinguisher to use on The Edge".

But how will he know you believe in him if you don't write him?

If no one believes in Bono, he will cease to exist.

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom