Salome appreciation!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
Shake it, shake it, shake it Salome!

Seriously. I've had this song in my head for 3 days now and it's showing no signs of shifting. It's so addictively brilliant! Sexy, too, with the lyrics and Bono's voice, yum!

Anyone else got Salome love? I think it's one of the best 90s songs they did, actually, something you can really get up and dance to.

Wheeeeeeee! I heard this song on my iPod on the way to work and I wanted to dance to it.
It's one of my favorite B-sides ever. :drool:

:dance:

anyone who comes in showing any love whatsoever for the 'ZooRomancer Remix' will instantly lose my respect...which will obviously be a HUGE blow to them...! :eyebrow:

gareth brown said:
anyone who comes in showing any love whatsoever for the 'ZooRomancer Remix' will instantly lose my respect...which will obviously be a HUGE blow to them...! :eyebrow:

I just so happen to love the ZooRomancer Remix of Salome and I don't give a toss what you think!!!:madwife:

I KNEW someone would write a reply like that! What a good thing you're not taking me seriously...:wink:

:|

I prefer the Zooromancer Mix, but the song is one of my all time U2 favourites.

Shake it shake it shake it!

I'm a DJ on the weekends, and I've actually played the Zooromancer Remix. It's actually a seamless mix going into it following George Michael's "Flawless" which is another underrated dance classic. Hey, say what you want about George Michael, but he's got some hot beats.

brilliant, sexy, what a cool song! Bono's bible inspired lyrics are awesome too..
One of the greatest dance recordings ever:bow:

shake it shake it shake it salome:drool:

Nube Gris, is there anything U2 has ever done that you don't bow or drool at?

Just curious.

now don't make me crawl..
Who, me? :evil:

How 'bout dat?
I swear I want to actually see some dance troupe use this song.

I also prefer the Zooromancer Mix to the original. :shrug: But both are fantastic! It's a fun song to dance to.

Hi As A Kite is good as well. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom