Rush Limbaugh, that ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It boggles me that anyone would give the garbage Rush spews any credence...seriously..didn't anyone watch the show during the Whitewater era...I'm glad Rush hates bono..I'd be much more concerned if they agreed!

Originally posted by doctorwho:

Ah, but I did not write, "Rush deserves deafness because he is a Republican" nor did I write "I disagree with Rush, so I'm glad he's deaf." And I think it's a rather egregious stretch for you to interpret my very minimal comment in such a manner.

What I meant is that his constant negativity, to the point of slander (at times), coupled with his apparent inability to see the good in people or the good deeds that are done, most likely led to the rapid deterioration of his health.
doctorwho, I would be conviced that's what you meant if you had only written the first part, but that's not all you wrote. The part that got me was when you wrote "I guess there can be justice in this world". It seems clear to me that you were saying that Rush becoming deaf is somehow "justice", which is the same as saying he deserves his deafness.

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
i dont believe melon really "hates" rush because of that, but strongly disagrees with him. its a technicality, and im sure melon is aware of what the bible has to say about hatrid of any kind.

but i can say that rush is a pimp that needs someone like me to give him a 100 mph fastball in the nuts.

i respect people who have republican interests, but theyre politicians are just beyond stupid and uninformed.

Yes bear I didn't mean to preach to Melon, he throws the word hate around a lot though.

BTW, Rush is not a politican, merely a radio talk show host and author. However, why would you make a statement that republician politicians are "beyond stupid and uninformed"?

What logic is that?

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
doctorwho, I would be conviced that's what you meant if you had only written the first part, but that's not all you wrote. The part that got me was when you wrote "I guess there can be justice in this world". It seems clear to me that you were saying that Rush becoming deaf is somehow "justice", which is the same as saying he deserves his deafness.

O.K., I admit - that part was true and cruel.
biggrin.gif
And while I wouldn't wish deafness on anyone, it's hard to feel empathy for a person who is sexist, homophobic and so conservative that he insults even conservative Republicans! Why, 80sU2isBest - you are a downright flaming liberal compared to Rush!

Actually, I really liked Rush during his Whitewater coverage. I know, many Clinton supporters think that his wrongdoings then were "okay" since (1) they couldn't be "proven" and (2) they involved business deals with others of his political ilk, thus a "good cause."

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:
why would you make a statement that republician politicians are "beyond stupid and uninformed"?

What logic is that?

it isnt logic. i just felt like venting, and i dont expect anyone to judge what i wrote there to be taken too seriously.

it was pointless, completely pointless. because really, i have no use for democratic politicians either, for i have long since been under the impression that both partys are owned by the same companies, thus making no difference who you vote for - theyre all the same.

but thats my opinion, and you are right, i shouldnt even have put that in there.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

See I don't listen to Rush because I am a WOMAN. And therefore I mean nothing to him and my opinions are not valid. I mean granted I hate him mainly because I am an angry, young and poor punk girl but I still feel that he has no business within the political arena whatsoever. Any man that claims that feminism was started by "a bunch of ugly women" can go straight to hell. The fact that he's a man doesn't seem to be helping him to make educated statements about Bono. Oh no Rush he's tyring to help people, you'd better stop him!!!

mad.gif
GAO to that man.

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
for i have long since been under the impression that both partys are owned by the same companies, thus making no difference who you vote for - theyre all the same.
yes, they are

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Would you guys be kind enough to list which major companies own which parties, that way I can stop purchasing liberal products and shop in more right wing establishments
thanks
wink.gif

------------------
Don't look now...

Back
Top Bottom