Rumor: U2 to postpone third leg til next year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Henry Rollins

The Fly
Just a rumor. I think if it is true you can credit the possibility of United States declaring war. Still just a rumor, don't hold me to this, I thought people here would have liked to hear this rumor.

~rougerum

Crap... please God, let this just be a rumor!

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Originally posted by Henry Rollins:
I think if it is true you can credit the possibility of United States declaring war.

If it's true, you can credit the terrorist who declared war on the USA Tuesday morning!!!

------------------
"If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it." Elvis Presley

No, that is just a rumor. The truth is that the 4th and 5th legs won't be in the U.S. until next year.

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 09-15-2001).]

Actually legs 3-6 and then 8-16 are in the U.S.

But all of leg #7 is in a hotel in Sun City (Apparently, they ARE gonna play Sun City)

i can definitaly see this happening. If war and terrorist attacks on the US continue i wouldnt tour. GO and start on the new record. Not worth the chance.

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Back
Top Bottom