Rumor: U2 concert in Boston??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
hey guys-

i got the following email from one of the U2 groups on Yahoo. Apparently, there is some sort of rumor that U2 will be playing Boston's fleet center on Dec. 1st and 2nd. Has anyone heard anything?? My friend checked the fleet center schedule, and those dates are open!

hmmmm....

Date: Fri Oct 19, 2001 1:21 am
Subject: [u2-list] Question?? U2 Extending Tour??

My friend was reading this week's Providence Pheonix
and a ticket agency is advertising U2 at the
Fleetcenter for 12/1 and 12/2. I plan to call them
tomorrow, but has anyone else heard this???

Grace

i heard a rumor about a show also in DALLAS, and about jumped outta my skin...but haven't heard antyhing else since...
frown.gif

wish they'd firm up these rumors before they start spilling 'em!

**EP is so ready to do Boston for a weekend again!**

No offense to any other cities, but in all my years of being a U2 fan, I knew that one day I had to see them play Boston. When I did for Elevation Boston 3 & 4 it was even more amazing than I had expected!!! So much so that if I didn't get to see another U2 concert after that... no worries because I am completly satisfied!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

It is hard to imagine another concert to be comparable to Boston 4. But hey U2 - we'd love to see you give it another shot at Fleets! LA is great, but Boston would be a much better tour-closer.

Hey, I heard from a group of penguins that U2 is planning to perform at the South Pole...

I read an article in a London paper where an interviewer asked Edge what city had the most enthusiastic fans. He replied "Mexico and South America are probably at the top. Boston and Chicago in the US. Glasgow and the Germans in Europe". I find it hard to believe they'd leave out Boston on any tour.

Haven't heard anything on this...but Britney Spears was scheduled for Fleetcenter 12/2, then last minute the show was switched to 12/9 before tix went on sale.
Just fuel for the fir.

Back
Top Bottom