Rumor has it U2 are playing my back yard later today.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like a great setlist! So, pub...what time does the show start?
biggrin.gif

Woo hoo Pubbie! I'll be there with bells on! (and tassles, if necessary)
wink.gif

If there's still a notch open, put me down for Luminous Times, always been one of my faves, and dont' think they've never done it live!

disco

Let's switch around the running order a bit so we can have Promenade bridge Un. Fire to Bad (and yes Edge can even doodle in a little snippet of "4th of July segueing into Bad. The Unforgettable Medley!!!!

Can't wait to finally hear Hawk 269 Live!!!!!

That is one fine setlist. After the concert, we can make a souvenier CD by pasting together performances from 24 different concerts...it'll be the basic idea!

That is one hell of a setlist! Great job everyone--you all have wonderful taste.

------------------
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

*Several Interferencers mill about in pub's back yard on this warm, sunny day. Roadies tweek the stage set. Barbecues are a-blazin', sushi chefs are a-dicin' and a-slicin', and Guinness is a-flowin'...

*Enter Larry and Adam, who've driven over from the hotel early to hang out with us for the duration of this concert pre-party.

*pub pulls a megaphone out of his back pocket

?Six hours till show time, enjoy the party, y?all!?

[Disco, I?ll ask Paul McGuinness if he can get the guys to sneak Luminous Times into the set.
wink.gif
]

[This message has been edited by pub crawler (edited 12-18-2001).]

Hey thanks for hosting this party pub!

What a beautiful day. I don't think I've tasted a better beer. Can't wait for the show.

------------------
~ME THREE

I live in a town where you can't smell a thing
You watch your feet for cracks in the pavement.

Back
Top Bottom