Rumor: Bulldozer Leaked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I heard a rumor over the U2BloodRedSky HUB that there was a site on the net where you could get Bulldozer, the band's supposed first single for the new album.

Anyone else hear that?

bulldozer it's called bulldozer ?!
*imagines corbijn photoshoot on large construction site*

but in response to your question no i have no idea but then this is only my 11th week here...

Last edited:
I seem to remember this but I think that the song ended up being something else like ES or something.......must drink a Guinness to jog my memory

Bulldozer is not elevation.............they were listed as two songs on the studio's white board and a fan (from here) asked Larry while in a fan meet and greet session about it and he said the songs were different. If anything Elevation=Busy Bee (as seen on the other BD video...you can see the white board and this title is written under Elevation)

Last edited:
Would you agree that Beautiful Day and Always are 2 seperate songs? They are. Just like Lady with the Spinnign Head was a seperate song from The Fly AND Ultraviolet. They were B-sides for a reason.

They RELEASED Always, right, so that would give indication that they are 2 seperate songs just like Spinning Head was relaeased but anyone with a clue knows it was a precursor to the Fly and even Ultraviolet.

Would you argue that they are not the same song in different forms?

Bulldozer will not see the light of day, if only because it's wasn't a B-side for ATYCLB.

Hear me now, or believe me later.

ahhh.....the rumors of leaked tracks begins.:applaud:

the official announcements cant be far off now....:hyper:

there really isn't any rumor about this. In a propaganda issue, Elevation and Bulldozer were both on the white board as songs that could make the cut. Bulldozer still could make the album but in a different form then it was during "Behind". Lanois said that for that album, the band had worked really hard on a couple of "rocking" songs, only for them not to make the cut. I believe these songs were Bulldozer and Original of the Species. I don't know if Bulldozer will make the album or not but it might.......

also U2DMfan, Wake Up Dead Man, Velvet Dress, Hold Me Thrill Me....., and if God would send his Angels were songs left off of Zooropa but they resurfaced four years later on POP.

Wasn't WUDM (I'm not sure about the others) originally intended for Achtung Baby?

And also there's Be There from 1982 - never heard it myself, but if I remember right, it became All I Want Is You.

You won't get anything leaked from the new album's sessions - well, not onto the net just yet.
If a link to this track exists then what is it?
Bulldozer 'could' be out there though as Bono's suggestion that he threw a tape into the bin might really be the fact that the band know 'something' is already out there:shifty:

Checked out the site.......nothing there.

Maybe it will be on the next album. I know it was rumored to be a song that Larry really liked, so it may turn up on the next album. It's a different story than "Always" and "BD". The music is identical on these two songs.

wasn't bulldozer rumored to be a song on one of the more recent bond movies soundtracks?

or maybe im insane

all I know is that as soon as a song is leaked it will be on about 1,000 different websites within the hour

5. December of 2001 bulldozers/James bond with the sessions to "universe That You Can't Leave Behind" gab's a U2-Song of the "bulldozers" was called. The U2 fan side @u2 reports on a rumor that U2 with MGM are in negotiations to contribute this Song for the next bond film. The film is called "bond 20" and in November 2002 will start

Hey guys, Bulldozer is listed on "All the Info We Can Find," the album info section on this site, and they say it's rumored to be on the new album. They call it a "leftover from the ATYCLB sessions."

Remember what happened to electrical storm? That thing hit like wild fire.

Back
Top Bottom