RTÉ 2XM played the NLOTH B-Side Today (Discussion Only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a line in the song about having a recurring dream about being a traffic cop on the rue de moray - this fits in with the movie about the motorbike cop perhaps :)

"Why is it most likely the album version?", because on the preview on the radio stations website, they say they will be premiering the "title" track from the album

Why is it more likely to be the album version? If anything, I'd say the version on the single is more likely...

The hunch is that U2 figured it'd be weird to have the remix available before the original, so they're letting RTE play the original. We'll see which one it is in 9 minutes -- I'm hoping for the album version!

well we will soon find out, will be a good day if we get two versions of a song , be even better if the entire thing leaked but im not holding my breath for that just yet.

The hunch is that U2 figured it'd be weird to have the remix available before the original, so they're letting RTE play the original. We'll see which one it is in 9 minutes -- I'm hoping for the album version!

Interesting. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom