RTÉ 2XM played the NLOTH B-Side Today (Discussion Only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they going to play it at 12 or like at 12:45 you think... I guess if I'm in NYC I'm 6 hours behind them right...

Is it kinda like a lame dance remix? Or better?

I wouldn't call it a dance remix, but it's not punk. It's more like a pop/brit pop combination. It doesn't really fit the song in my opinion. Maybe I'd feel differently if I hadn't heard the album clips.

So Bono sounds like a younger version of the 90's Bono???

You see what i mean? He doesn't sound like young Bono from the 80's. He sound like a younger 90's Bono....

It's great anyway! He sounds so diferent in NO line... i like it!! And much much better vocals than Boots!

Wait, so is the version that will be played on the radio the album version, or will it be NLOTH2?

wait I'm confused, I just got an e mail of NLOTH #2....but whoever sent it to me said we would have the real album version shortly, is that the one that will premiere at 4? in 24 minutes?

Which version are we talking about? The one that's send around (GOYB single) or the radio version (suppose it's NLOTH 2 as well)?

k well I'm listening to NLOTH 2 for the second time now, sounds pretty good....should we discuss it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom