RTÉ 2XM played the NLOTH B-Side Today (Discussion Only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I think you meant "Pop" mishap. :sexywink:

OH NOZ!!!111!! HE BE a HATER!1! HE HATES Da POP ALBUM THING!!!1! :angry:
cpj5ad

:lmao: This is great...I had an image to post here as a response, but I can't seem to post images. What's up? Is it a post count thing?

I know that no one here can provide direct links but can someone point me in the general direction of the "45 second clips some people are talking about.....I knew about the 30 sec. clips like all of you did but I must have missed the 45 sec. boat

I like it...the drums are making my computer shake! Wonder what the real one sounds like!

IDK, I think this b-side version is the punk rock/Pixies version that they were talking about.

No its not!

There is a Fan at Zootopia who was invited to a listening party for the new album (she has pictures to confirm this) and she commented that the album version is much more rockier than this version and also a lot better than this version!

Also if you read the album reviews of the new album a lot of them say that NLOTH is a punk rock track which explodes into life!

It's okay. It's a b-side. I can't believe people are saying it's the best thing U2 have done in ten years :huh: it sounds like Lady with the Spinning Head meets Holy Joe (Garage Mix).

it's really catchy, but I like Boots way more ... I'm thinking the album version will be a lot better though. I hope so.

Bono's voice sounds pretty good, finally! I think the Album version will be better than this though...imagine everybody at the gig screaming in unision, "NO LINE!"...that's gunna sounds so gud

No its not!

There is a Fan at Zootopia who was invited to a listening party for the new album (she has pictures to confirm this) and she commented that the album version is much more rockier than this version and also a lot better than this version!

Also if you read the album reviews of the new album a lot of them say that NLOTH is a punk rock track which explodes into life!

You need to get it together man. Way too much Inteference telephone.

1) the bside is the punk-y version
2) the other version is slower but does have some type of heavy, rocking, climactic ending
3) zero (and I mean ZERO) reviews have mentioned the album version being punk

Love this. Love it. Love it. Love it. Bono sounds totally different, like someone else, but I can’t quite pick it. I agree the bridge is a bit… not great, but the rest is absolutely fantastic. Love that we have (or will have) two versions of this. If nothing else it’s the best b-side we’ve had since Bill Clinton got a blow job in the oval office.

(And just very quietly: Welcome back U2, it’s been way too long)

You need to get it together man. Way too much Inteference telephone.

1) the bside is the punk-y version
2) the other version is slower but does have some type of heavy, rocking, climactic ending
3) zero (and I mean ZERO) reviews have mentioned the album version being punk

Sorry i gotta back andy up here, the posted over on zootopia has heard both versions of the song, she has HEARD the album, i posted her review of it in the appropriate thread, she has said the album version is ROCKIER and that the clips released show are only a tiny % of the song,

she has PICTURES to prove she heard the album for god sake why would she lie?

Sorry i gotta back andy up here, the posted over on zootopia has heard both versions of the song, she has HEARD the album, i posted her review of it in the appropriate thread, she has said the album version is ROCKIER and that the clips released show are only a tiny % of the song,

Please read my post again. What exactly are you disagreeing with? And I think you guys must be misusing the word "punk". It is certainly not interchangeable (or necessarily in the ballpark of) "rockier", which is probably the vaguest thing I've ever heard to describe ROCK MUSIC.

She's a liar just accept it OK????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom