RTÉ 2XM played the NLOTH B-Side Today (Discussion Only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they're playing the album cut or the single cut?

I thought the single cut was a remix.

So this means either:

A: they have the entire album already

or

B: it will be the next single and they have THAT already

or

C: something I haven't quite figured out yet.

I know its really annoying and pompous to quote your own thread, but I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on this.

Mikal makes a great point. Maybe they want us to hear the album song first, but how do they have it already? And if they do, then could it leak :hmm:

I don't think I'm gonna listen to this when it's played. It'll spoil the beginning of the album.

There are twenty days left.

are we gonna have a request thread for this song when it is played?

Obviously I'm going to be sleeping at that time ( :mad: ), so it would be great if you guys could try to keep it organized. Yes you can start an email only request thread and PLEASE do not post any download links. I would like to be able to wake up and go listen to the song rather than have to first sift through a 1000 post thread removing links.

I wish people would stop referring to NLOTH 2 as a remix, it's a song in its own right, not a remix

sorry about that. i've just heard so many different stories regarding the different versions of this song that i don't know what to call it anymore. :wink:

Also going to try and save it for the album, though it's going to be tough...

I know its really annoying and pompous to quote your own thread, but I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on this.

Mikal makes a great point. Maybe they want us to hear the album song first, but how do they have it already? And if they do, then could it leak :hmm:

It's not hard to send one song as an MP3 or on a one track cd :shrug:

Obviously I'm going to be sleeping at that time ( :mad: ), so it would be great if you guys could try to keep it organized. Yes you can start an email only request thread and PLEASE do not post any download links. I would like to be able to wake up and go listen to the song rather than have to first sift through a 1000 post thread removing links.

sounds good. I'll do it right now.

It's not hard to send one song as an MP3 or on a one track cd :shrug:

True, but it just seems weird that they would just go off and do that.

It would seem to make more sense that maybe they're thinking of releasing it as a single and are testing the waters. Or maybe because RTE already have the entire album or something.

But in the end the simplest answer is usually correct, so I think you might be right.

I don't think I'm gonna listen to this when it's played. It'll spoil the beginning of the album.

There are twenty days left.

Also going to try and save it for the album, though it's going to be tough...

Bloody hard . . . but not really . . . the boots buzz was incredible and some beautiful soul did send me the uploady thing before boots was 'officially' aired on RTE but I waited till the official airing and think am gonna be doing the same thing here . . . . just :heart: the anticipation of having the new album in my hands and the rush to get through it all . . . not long to wait now :hyper:

(will be reading everyone elses comments though . . . that's not cheating, right? right? :shifty: )

Hopefully it will be available on iTunes after the play it, just like boots.

Seriously.

6 of Bomb's 11 songs were played live before it even leaked, and that didn't ruin the album for me.

i will agree with this. for me, personally, beach clips, walmart clips, mini leaks are all part of the new album fun. :)

For me listening to spoilers makes it a long multi month event... The last month has been a blast leading up to GOYB. This month is just as exciting as we are gearing up for NLOTH. I like it spread out actually. I tend to savor and spend more time on each song. But thats just me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom