Rougerum has been banned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Laura+

The Fly
Lucca, Tuscany, Italy (soon I will become an ameri
Yep, he has... My husband left this place for good now
doesnt that sound just awful?
Just remember how much rouge made this forum a much funnier place, a much wilder place as well, with all his ideas.
Rouge is actually the sweetest guy i've ever met, a guy who never drinks, smokes, or get into drugs of any kind
You people must be now imagining like "rougerum??? sweet???" well belive me, the guy behind the bad rouge is the one who stole my heart with all of his kindness and sweetness.
So people, if any of you want to leave a last message for rougerum's present spirit, just write down here, and if interference has some respect for one of the seniors interferencers, dont let this thread be killed!!
He still can see us from his own cozy hell
cry.gif

Honestly,

------------------
Laura
Mrs.rougerum
Still the better half

What???????

My fellow Yooper??
frown.gif

No..........

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

i want rougerum back in chat and the forum now. this place will suck if he's gone.

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

While i didnt always agree with how he did things, mr rum always managed to make life interesting, and im grateful for that...

Hope I still hear from u guys.
smile.gif

If he cares about this place SO much, why did he provoke being banned, and even go as far as to ask for it, and challenge me to do so? Yet.. I have heard not ONE peep from him since that point. If he cares about being on this forum, he has done nothing about it. Does he just want sympathy and attention?

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

[This message has been edited by Elvis (edited 12-16-2001).]

Originally posted by Elvis:
If he cares about this place SO much, why did he provoke being banned, and even go as far as to ask for it, and challenge me to do so? Yet.. I have heard not ONE peep from him since that point. If he cares about being on this forum, he has done nothing about it. Does he just want sympathy and attention?

Elvis, rouge sent you an email around a week ago talking about it, but still...
during the night of the fight, rouge didnt pay attention to your warning cos he heard about you telling that you'd ban him before,and you didnt, so he didnt take it serious.. and his intentions were just to bug you, and thats all

------------------
Laura
Mrs.rougerum
Still the better half

[This message has been edited by +Laura+ (edited 12-16-2001).]

Originally posted by +Laura+:
Elvis, rouge sent you an email around a week ago talking about it, but still...
during the night of the fight, rouge didnt pay attention to your warning cos he heard about you telling that you'd ban him before,and you didnt, so he didnt take it serious.. and his intentions were just to bug you, and thats all

Never got an email from him.

Why would he think that he is above all other members of this forum and exempt from the policies here? I warned him, and he continued on.

I must agree w/Brother Elvis on this one..
And Iam so glad after being reassured by Bono personally that I would be granted carte-blanche immunity to wreak havoc here and add SPICE and DimonSexuality to this place..

And YES I am DRUNK..

Thank You-
DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
well from what I've read so far, that's not much of a reason to ban him

I didn't ask you opinion, especially about something you don't have all the information on, nor do I side-step certain policies I have on this board for ANY member, including mods or admins.

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
And Iam so glad after being reassured by Bono personally that I would be granted carte-blanche immunity to wreak havoc here and add SPICE and DimonSexuality to this place..

And YES I am DRUNK..

Thank You-
DB9

You are NO exception to this rule either.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

And YES I am DRUNK..

Thank You-
DB9

Drunkeness is no excuse for you.

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by Elvis:
Never got an email from him.

Why would he think that he is above all other members of this forum and exempt from the policies here? I warned him, and he continued on.

He did send you an email!
Here's the copy of it;

Subject :
all things about last night........

Date :
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 21:35:03 -0500

Ok, rougerum here and of course the topic will be my being banned but let me point one thing out, I am not here to plead my case to be allowed back in. I am here just to clear things up with what what happened, I don't care if I am banned or not. First off, the fight was started by the basic "ELVIS IS GOING DOWN!" First off, I did nothing wrong with that, I didn't do any action that would support what I said there so I am guilty of no crime and honestly, you have been a punching bag for people here ever since this place began. Now that remark was made in a whim, as I was writing it, just to stir things up but I felt at the time that wouldn't do anything really at all, my main purpose of that was to see if my new nick was approved. The elvis going down part was added to fit with what said before it and I didn't think it was any harm since you and I both know I have done far worst. For the rest of the night, I felt like it was just my acting the character and bugging you, I felt that I may be banned but at the time i cared less. I still don't really care about being banned or not, the thing is I fancy a closing of sorts to things like these and also, it seems from what I hear I am much loved in the chat and people have been wishing me back so I guess I owe them some sort of writing like this even if I may not be asking for my being unbanned, I am still stating my own thoughts and case about the situation, since now I am more reflective and less emotion than when it happened. I sensed you were mad during it but I really didn't care and if that proves the case I do apologize for that part and only that part, the rest I thought was me doing what rougerum did and reacting the way elvis did to rougerum. You shouldn't take my remarks serious like saying you are going down unless i show an action to make what was said to be truthful, most people realize rougerum is hallf bullshit anyways with what he says in order to get a reaction and well, i got a reaction but i won't beg for it changed but what i will do and just have done, is say what I have to say about it and let that speak for itself because I don't believe in pleading, I believe in just letting the dice tumble.

~rougerum

Well thats it elvis, i suggest you to check your inbox again
wink.gif

------------------
Laura
Mrs.rougerum
Still the better half

oh well, whatever, I just figured perhaps you would like to explain your actions instead of having everyone jump to conclusions... you're right, I wasn't there in chat

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
lol. Was it a policeman you were slapping the arse of?

Hey, now, that was a different night!

That wasn't just because I was drunk either...his wife egged me on by throwing pennies at me!

HOO HAH!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,

OK- Iam SEXY too..
Ask my ExWife..

How do I get in touch with her?

------------------
"I don't know you,

Rouge always reminded me of Porkiepine from POGO (does anyone here know that caartoon, it's from the 50's and 60's about a 'possum named Pogo in the Okefenokee (sp?) forest...if you ever come across it, it's great!). Anyway, I know I've made this reference before, but the thing about they guy was, or is rather, he's all prickly on the outside, always playing angry and mean (hhhhmmm...kinda like deathbear me thinks) but on the inside he's a good, just, level-headed guy. I've seen him make some really nice gestures here and there when someone needed to do it.

Well, I didn't see him much over the last 6 months so I can't say it's going to be all that different without him. But it will. But we all move on. What's done is done I suppose.

Listen BonoChick I just left her townhouse a little while ago..and the last words she uttered to me AFTER a DimonRomp was "Thank You"
and my response-
"Glad to help out"..Hell it's Christmas and I was feeling charitable so THERE..

And Rouger used to pick on me in chat and if Mrs Rouger would of kept him "happier" maybe he would of respected boundries set my Joel in Joel's house..

Thank You-
DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

And Rouger used to pick on me in chat and if Mrs Rouger would of kept him "happier" maybe he would of respected boundries set my Joel in Joel's house..

Thank You-
DB9

Giddy Up!

CK

And DB9 - I didn't see you in Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom