Rolling Stone, Issue 1008 Sept. 2,2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl2u

The Fly
Erie, Pa. USA a place that has to be believed to
pg.24 Changes

Bono Purchases Part of Forbes Magazine

I'll skip the Forbes stuff and go to the end of the news tidbit where In "other" news Rolling Stone report "that U2 announced that they have been cutting the follow-up to 2004's HTDAAB."

When did U2 announce anything and who did they actually announce this to?:huh:

Guess Bono isn't just blabbing, eh? :wink:

Just curious to know if Rolling Stone were actually contacted by the band or are staffer's there listening to Beach Clip's?! lol

:wink:

Last edited:
sovietlr2.jpg

U2DMfan said:
Rolling Stone's idea of music reporting these days is to have an intern comb the web for random blurbs.

Careful, that might be used in the next issue. :eyebrow:

U2DMfan said:
Rolling Stone's idea of music reporting these days is to have an intern comb the web for random blurbs.

Wait a minute.......

U2 news hot tip breaking fan message Bono Adam Larry Edge You Two online poker rumor

I have it from a good source in Dublin that Larry is getting a sex change.

U2 news hot tip breaking fan message Bono Adam Larry Edge You Two online poker rumor

Let's see if it works.

partygirl2u said:
pg.24 Changes

Bono Purchases Part of Forbes Magazine

I'll skip the Forbes stuff and go to the end of the news tidbit where In "other" news Rolling Stone report "that U2 announced that they have been cutting the follow-up to 2004's HTDAAB."

When did U2 announce anything and who did they actually announce this to?:huh:

Guess Bono isn't just blabbing, eh? :wink:

Just curious to know if Rolling Stone were actually contacted by the band or are staffer's there listening to Beach Clip's?! lol

:wink:

RS is definitely full of it, but in this case I REALLY hope they're not. :wink:

And it's not even the new music I'm clamouring for, but I really want to hear you all totally crap all over it...which takes about 2 1/2 months after the album is released. :drool:

Canadiens...if a rumor like that gets picked up, do you know how many PLEBAns you will upset??? :shame: :lol:

Come on, this isn't news. They probably just read the same Bono quotes that we have seen. "Edge is rockin'," "Edge is on fire," "This is our best work," and so on.

Back
Top Bottom