Rolling Stone Htdaab Review!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mhowells

The Fly
Any guesses as to when RS may release their HTDAAB and how they'll rate it?? Also, why have their been no official North American reviews yet? Seems the only mags to get their hands on it thus far are Q, Hotpress, NME, etc.

RS will release their HTDAAB review in their next issue (the one after the current one with Eminem on the cover) and when they do, I'll be sure to post it for ya's! :)

Any magazine that ranks Kurt Cobain and the dude from the White Stripes among others as better guitar players than the Edge is on my "I don't give a :censored:" list. They will probably slam it and save the 5 stars for the new Christina Aguilera cd.

They have the destiny's child album review online already, and that release is a week before u2's so probably another week before it appears online.

RS review of HTDAAB!

just doing a little experiment to see how popular the thread would be (by checking the view count). Didn't mean to offend anyone - you can all not stop posting the exact same comment about misleading message title.

Re: RS review of HTDAAB!

mhowells said:
just doing a little experiment to see how popular the thread would be (by checking the view count). Didn't mean to offend anyone - you can all not stop posting the exact same comment about misleading message title.

uh. huh.

Back
Top Bottom