rockin rfk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zootv boot, august 16 in washington

absolutely brilliant. the quality is a bit interesting, certainly not bad, but its feel, i think, actually helps promote the sound in the end.

does anyone else have it?

certainly my favourite u2 bootleg.

oh elvis, you are the LIVING end! LMAO!

im getting more into them again, and im really waiting for their new album.

plus, zootv was just awesome from what i can tell. whats not to like? :wink:

im quite sure you can download it off some page somewhere. maybe it was u2hotel.com or something way back in the day, i cant remember.

does anyone know where to download it?

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
zootv boot, august 16 in washington

absolutely brilliant. the quality is a bit interesting, certainly not bad, but its feel, i think, actually helps promote the sound in the end.

does anyone else have it?

certainly my favourite u2 bootleg.

What a pity if that is your favorite U2 bootleg. Perhaps you haven't been exposed to many U2 bootlegs. There are many much better in terms of performance and sonic qualities. But on the flip side, thank God your fave boot isn't from the tragic Popmart fiasco era.

I think I have that boot in video form. Email me privately and I'll find a way to make sure you have a copy since you like it so much.

Cheers,

J

Re: Re: rockin rfk

jick said:

What a pity if that is your favorite U2 bootleg. Perhaps you haven't been exposed to many U2 bootlegs. There are many much better in terms of performance and sonic qualities. But on the flip side, thank God your fave boot isn't from the tragic Popmart fiasco era.

I think I have that boot in video form. Email me privately and I'll find a way to make sure you have a copy since you like it so much.

Cheers,

J

ya your right, ive only heard about 60 or so shows. i must be one of these fringe fans who likes u2 when heard on the radio, but never really bothers to go out and get the cd.

i have no way of emailing you, cause i dont know what it is.

you on the other hand, can email me at beatricemilk@hotmail.com

is the boot good quality?

maybe martha wants a copy too :wink:

Re: Re: rockin rfk

jick said:

Cheers,

J

Popmart Santiago is one of my top 5 U2 boots, and I own all the Dublin shows from '89, which are "supposed" to be holy grail.

Back
Top Bottom