ricky gervais and bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think it is. I think they're celebrity impersonators. Especially the voice of The Edge. That wasn't even close. It's all impersonators.

Well it's not The Edge, and it's definitely not Bob Geldof (I've met him, he doesn't smell: that was a homeless man). I'm guessing based on that that it's not Bono. Any small short-haired man can throw on orange sunglasses and call himself Bono. I imagine it's a guy from an Irish costume store, who used a Bono outfit and a black woman outfit. Or Bill. Bill's the worst.

Hahahahaha I have seen this clip before but never to the end. Bono is hilarious, and Ricky is all, "I was wondering why you handed my this U2 cassette tape". :lmao:

thanks for this, never seen it before...

that is Bono 100000000000000000000000000000000000%

PlaTheGreat said:
Fact: Ricky Gervais does not like U2.

Nah. He likes them now. He used to dislike them but he got into ATYCLB and then all of their back catalogue. He said it himself a couple of times in his radio show a few years ago.

I :heart: Ricky Gervais

bono_man said:

Nah. He likes them now. He used to dislike them but he got into ATYCLB and then all of their back catalogue. He said it himself a couple of times in his radio show a few years ago.

I :heart: Ricky Gervais
I seem to remember him commenting on them after playing Beautiful Day...something like, "Alwight, well, I'm not the biggest fan of U2, but that's just brilliant."

Back
Top Bottom