Retraction of Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

0. Intro: All You Need Is Love (Bono a cappella)
1. Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Whaling (snippet)
2. No Line On The Horizon / Highway To Hell (snippet)
3. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet)
4. The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
5. 11 O'clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet)
6. MLK (snippet) / The Unforgettable Fire
7. She's A Mystery To Me
8. Flower Child
9. Wave Of Sorrow (Birdland)
10. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
11. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
12. Crumbs From Your Table / Electrical Storm (snippet)
13. Mercy
14. Exit / Riders On The Storm (snippet) / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
15. Please
16. Moby Dick (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / Pride (snippet)

17. Mofo
18. The Fly / Billy Boola (snippet)
19. Desire / Not Fade Away (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet)
20. Angel Of Harlem / Suspicious Minds (snippet) / Young Liechtensteinians (snippet)
21. Fast Cars
22. Seconds

23. One (snippet) / One Tree Hill
24. Heartland
25. Bass Trap / Rowena's Theme (snippet)
26. A Sort Of Homecoming
27. Station to Station (snippet) / Bad / Let It Be (snippet) / Come Together (snippet) / Help! (snippet) / Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (snippet) / Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite! (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet) / Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) (snippet) / The First Time (snippet) / Revolution 9 (snippet) / Drunk Chicken/America (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / (Don't Fear) The Reaper (snippet) / John, I'm Only Dancing (snippet) / Gypsy Biker (snippet) / Candle in the Wind (snippet) / All Star (snippet) / Yellow Submarine (snippet) / 40 (snippet)

:lol:

Fucking hell, and people actually fell for this? I might have believed up until 11 O'clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man...

Axver said:

27. Station to Station (snippet) / Bad / Let It Be (snippet) / Come Together (snippet) / Help! (snippet) / Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (snippet) / Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite! (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet) / Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) (snippet) / The First Time (snippet) / Revolution 9 (snippet) / Drunk Chicken/America (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / (Don't Fear) The Reaper (snippet) / John, I'm Only Dancing (snippet) / Gypsy Biker (snippet) / Candle in the Wind (snippet) / All Star (snippet) / Yellow Submarine (snippet) / 40 (snippet)

See now this is clearly fake...Flower Child I could see, but snippet diarrhea? That would never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom