Retraction of Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

It's not hard to see through the bullshit. U2 playing at 3am in the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein playing things like No Line on the etc, Mercy and Flower Child.

Please don't insult my intelligence. I didn't think Axver would start a thread that was that phony. I live in Chicago, IL. I don't research every time zone in this little planet. I knew by the reactions of others on this forum that by a certain point it was all bs. It doesnt take long to see that, and I knew soon after browsing through 33 pages (at that point) where it was headed. I wasn't there from the start.

I'm just sorry that I was watching the damned Oscars and missed the whole thing.

But, when I saw the original thread this morning, the fact that it started out "My brother..." immediately made it smell fishy.

Thanks anyway, even though I missed all the fun :sigh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm just sorry that I was watching the damned Oscars and missed the whole thing.

But, when I saw the original thread this morning, the fact that it started out "My brother..." immediately made it smell fishy.

Thanks anyway, even though I missed all the fun :sigh:

Yes we discussed the title. We decided putting it in WTAHNN where it didn't quite belong and titling it vaguely like that thread LemonMelon just started in a stereotypical n00b manner would be further clues.

Varitek said:

Yes we discussed the title. We decided putting it in WTAHNN where it didn't quite belong and titling it vaguely like that thread LemonMelon just started in a stereotypical n00b manner would be further clues.

Better still, my brother... thread titles had become somewhat of a running joke with us

Just wanted to say thanks guys for making me smile today! :love: Damn, it was refreshing just to let rip with inane nonsense in reply to your posts of songs etc..... :lol: I had a ball!

:up:

gluey said:
Just wanted to say thanks guys for making me smile today! :love: Damn, it was refreshing just to let rip with inane nonsense in reply to your posts of songs etc..... :lol: I had a ball!

SEE? She gets it! :yes:

gluey said:

:up: :yes:

You win the prize. How would you like your sheepdog wrapped? (Been breathing okay again?)

LemonMelon said:
For some of us, it hasn't been all fun and games. :slant:

For me it was, but not for everyone.
It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm too tired to get myself up to date on all the drama llama-ing going down over this, plus I don't really care...

Perhaps some people just lack a sense of humour. From what I can tell, without having actually read more than a few posts concerning the whole thing... it was pretty damn obvious that it wasn't real.

And if you got duped, so what? It's not the end of the world. It's not like you got your feelings personally hurt, you just got a little bit of your time wasted. Maybe you should've been watching The Oscars. At least then you'd have cheesy jokes, shiny dresses, and montages to assist you in your time wasting :shrug:

In conclusion:

It was just an Interference thread, it wasn't an apocalypse.

the tourist said:

:up: :yes:

You win the prize. How would you like your sheepdog wrapped? (Been breathing okay again?)

:hyper: Ooh there's a prize?!?! My own sheepdog, my very own sheepdog :bonodrum:

:ohmy: Am I meant to be breathing now?

:lol:

I'd like to add that cruel would be someone posting and saying they have a connection at Universal who says the release date of the new album will be such and such date, and the album title will be such and such name. That would be cruel. Especially if it came from someone who's posted before with true information obtained from a contact at Universal.

This 'hoax' was not cruel. It was hilarious.

coolian2 said:

Don't get too excited, it comes in a red wine marinade.

Actually, it doesn't come at all because the only way I can wrap it is in Axver's chocolate muffins and I've plum run out. Sorry, glue.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'd like to add that cruel would be someone posting and saying they have a connection at Universal who says the release date of the new album will be such and such date, and the album title will be such and such name. That would be cruel. Especially if it came from someone who's posted before with true information obtained from a contact at Universal.

This 'hoax' was not cruel. It was hilarious.

Oh! You're talking about Dalkey Beach, aren't you? I miss the old Dalkster.

gluey said:

:sad: Has is been neutered?

Castrated completely. :sad:
It tried to lure an American girl into its bed with a fake British accent. It didn't go over well with the American girl. And she had a nail file handy. It really is a sad story. About as sad as the people who don't "get" the "humor" of "jokes" on "interference".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom