Results for Rate The Song Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop's mean score has dropped below TUF's?? I think it's time for...

ao2hpt.jpg

That is brilliant!!! :lmao:

djerdap said:
Official anthem of the hive - Acrobat, Zooropa or Electrical Storm?

Perhaps nipples numbers The Panther can make one of his hilarious lists of U2 songs with the titles changed to reflect the joke.

Far too mainstream, needs to be an Unforgettable Fire b-side or maybe A Different Kind of Blue(which is my preferred choice).:heart:

This man's on the right track, but isn't anything that's actually been RELEASED too mainstream for the hive? Unreleased demos and live-only tracks are where it's at.

The Dream Is Over. Wild Irish Rose. Take You Down.

WOMANFISH.

I find it just a little funny that I make a throw away comment involving group think casually using the word "hive" (which I gave about 2 seconds thought to), don't mention it again except in a reply to a thoughtful post from Dig, and then the usual suspects make post after post across multiple threads obsessing on it. And interesting that I directed that post to no one in particular, but it's always the same people who see themselves in it.

Ah, irony, you are sweet. :)

The "hive" thing isn't so much an obsession (which suggests that something you were responsible for, Nick, is worthy of analysis) as it is a hilarious meme. The equivalent of I herd you liek mudkipz. Congrats on your first significant contribution to Interference.

Congrats on your first significant contribution to Interference.

Aw, well, it's nothing. All I did was say "hive". Strange that so many here seem to get so much joy out of directing posts my way...people who I never say a word to! Flattering, in a creepy kind of way!

But I digress. Showing how wrong some were on the whole remaster thing (many who seem to still be part of my fan club now!) was much more of a significant contribution. But the :heart: is appreciated nonetheless! :love:

Aw, well, it's nothing. All I did was say "hive". Strange that so many here seem to get so much joy out of directing posts my way...people who I never say a word to! Flattering, in a creepy kind of way!

I hear it's because The Hive has a sense of humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom