Rest of U2 Survivor: Zooropa - Round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Zooropa

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Lemon

Votes: 52 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
Zoots, they are set for 2 days. But if it's pretty clear after a period of time that one song has a commanding lead (loss?) over the next closest one, we might commit an act of mercy upon it and declare the poll closed early.

We'll do that here, I'm sure.

I just can't take all the pressure, you guys. STOP PRESSURING ME!!!!!

:sad:

No spoken words said:

Close it whenever you feel like it.
[/QUOT

corianderstem said:
I just can't take all the pressure, you guys. STOP PRESSURING ME!!!!!

:sad:

Must be like when you've gotta pee really bad and some idiot comes along and pushes on your bladder?

Just wait for the 2 day time period to end and the poll will close by itself! No pressure on your shoulders that way!

Besides, how do you know if Lemon won't make a comeback tomorrow? We'll never know if you close the poll too early. :wink:

the tourist said:
Must be like when you've gotta pee really bad and some idiot comes along and pushes on your bladder?

I hate those bastards who do that.

Because me, I ALWAYS have to pee.

It ain't gonna happen, Zoots. I hate ... I mean, I'm ecstatic to break it to you.

(See, that's where that great little "strikeout" code would come in handy. It would be funnier if I'd typed hate with a strike through it. Dang. My proposal was shot down.)

corianderstem said:
It ain't gonna happen, Zoots. I hate ... I mean, I'm ecstatic to break it to you.

(See, that's where that great little "strikeout" code would come in handy. It would be funnier if I'd typed hate with a strike through it. Dang. My proposal was shot down.)

Haha that would be quite cool indeed!... like a strikethrough in MS Word. :drool:

corianderstem said:

Only if you're pushing on my bladder.

And if you are?

OH MY GOD, STOP TOUCHING ME, YOU FREAK!!!!!

The bladder of survivor, maybe.

This is easy. Lemon.

So, how soon shall we mercy rule this? Cori, you could probably start Passengers now and EAA will be kicked out so fast you could start the second Passengers round at your usual time tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom