Rest of U2 Survivor: Zooropa - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Zooropa

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Lemon

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • Dirty Day

Votes: 49 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
Oh really? I didn't realize that was a landslide. Oh well. The next one is going to suck, though, because all the Lemon lovers will probably band together against Zooropa. :(

17 people aren't going to come in and vote to save Dirty Day in the next 24 hours.

Like I said - it's not an exact science. I feel it in my bones. Or am persuaded by others. :wink:

I'm bored with Zooropa. The results have been clear since SDABTO left. I'm ready for Pop, which I have not yet figured out how to vote on, besides for Miami first.

If it starts after 8:55 I'm gone, but consider my vote for EAA if there is a discussion on how soon to close the thread. I expect to be able to vote in round 2 by the time I get home around 1 or 2.

Varitek said:
If it starts after 8:55 I'm gone, but consider my vote for EAA if there is a discussion on how soon to close the thread. I expect to be able to vote in round 2 by the time I get home around 1 or 2.

Well there's still the Zooropa vs. Lemon round to go. I'd be surprised if Cori ends that one in less than 24 hours.

the tourist said:

Well there's still the Zooropa vs. Lemon round to go. I'd be surprised if Cori ends that one in less than 24 hours.

Oh, right. I'm so done with this Zooropa thing, it's too predictable. I have no idea how Passengers and Pop are going to pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom