Rest of U2 Survivor: Zooropa - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Your Least Favorite Song: Vote For It

• Zooropa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Lemon

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Dirty Day

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • The Wanderer

Votes: 44 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Ah-ha, sha-la. Ah-ha, sha-la. Ah-ha, sha-la. Ah-ha, sha-la.

We failed to get our double elimination, and Daddy's Gonna Pay sha-la'd out the door with 42 votes. Let's see how long it takes to invoke the mercy rule!

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 48 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- Zooropa
- Lemon
- Dirty Day
- The Wanderer

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

Dirty Day. All four songs left are good, but surely they had a better vocal take for Dirty Day than one in which Bono sounds ill!

Also, cori: "shits and grins"? Huh, never heard it phrased that way. It's "shits and giggles" here.

Axver said:
Also, cori: "shits and grins"? Huh, never heard it phrased that way. It's "shits and giggles" here.

I thought it was "shit eating grin". "shit eating giggle" just doesn't sound right.

Zoots, totally different phrase. "shits and giggles" or "shits and grins" are a hilARious way of saying "just for fun." :wink:

I don't know where I picked up the "grins" one - I heard someone say it once, and loved it as an alternative. I'll say "kicks and grins" at work.

corianderstem said:
Zoots, totally different phrase. "shits and giggles" or "shits and grins" are a hilARious way of saying "just for fun." :wink:

I know I know! I was just having some fun!

corianderstem said:

I don't know where I picked up the "grins" one - I heard someone say it once, and loved it as an alternative. I'll say "kicks and grins" at work.

At work I say "Let's do this....because I fucking say so. When you get to my level, maybe THEN we will do what you want, ok, scum? But until that day, go wash my fucking car then get me some lunch. Fuck".

That's about the same as saying "Let's do this for shits and grins".

No spoken words said:

At work I say "Let's do this....because I fucking say so. When you get to my level, maybe THEN we will do what you want, ok, scum? But until that day, go wash my fucking car then get me some lunch. Fuck".

Biff?

I honestly don't know between The Wanderer and Dirty Day. I'm now listening to both of them on repeat. Which ever one I get sick of first, I'll vote for.

Why are people voting for The Wanderer? :angry:

johnnycashfingerkr0.jpg

Johnny Cash does not approve of your shenanigans :angry:

Varitek said:
I honestly don't know between The Wanderer and Dirty Day. I'm now listening to both of them on repeat. Which ever one I get sick of first, I'll vote for.

I'd say put Lemon on repeat so you could get sick of it and vote for it, but I'm afraid that putting it on repeat would only cause your ears to bleed and such.

No spoken words said:
I'd say put Lemon on repeat so you could get sick of it and vote for it, but I'm afraid that putting it on repeat would only cause your ears to bleed and such.

Lem-AUHN
She wore Lem-AUHN

Fucking falsetto MURDERS it.

No spoken words said:
Lemon again.
No spoken words said:
Lemon again.
No spoken words said:
Lemon again.

phanan said:
Seeing as how Lemon has no chance of losing this round, you should've used your votes on Dirty Day to save The Wanderer.

Being the number one Zooropa detractor of the board, I don't like the studio versions of either of those enough compared to my hate of Lemon to do that.

ETA:
No spoken words said:
Lemon again.

No spoken words said:

I think I'll put all 4 on repeat. Just to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom