Rest of U2 Survivor: Zooropa - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Zooropa

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Babyface

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • Lemon

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Daddy's Gonna Pay ...

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Dirty Day

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • The Wanderer

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:
Well, looks like Babyface is a goner. Awesome.

At least The Wanderer survives. Hopefully most people select Lemon next round.

Fixed it for you. :wink:

Dirty Day

I don't get why Babyface is gonna go when songs like Dirty Day and Daddy's gonna pay are still around
it's catchy, has some rather smart lyrics within the concept of the album and some quite nice production touches

then again I do fear that Zooropa will win this round when it really is just 2 half songs stuck together on eachother
great intro to the album? - yes
great song? - no, albeit a very good one

I'm excited to watch Daddy's Gonna Pay and Wanderer bite the dust in the next two rounds.

I'm going to futz with the rules here and end this poll now. I want to get the start times closer to 6:00 pm my time, because that's just easier for me to do it right when I get home, rather than waiting until later, when I might have fallen asleep on the couch. :wink:

POLL IS CLOSED.

corianderstem said:
I'm going to futz with the rules here and end this poll now. I want to get the start times closer to 6:00 pm my time, because that's just easier for me to do it right when I get home, rather than waiting until later, when I might have fallen asleep on the couch. :wink:

POLL IS CLOSED.

Pwned.

Kudos for saying "futz". Not bad for a shiksa.

That's funny - I've used "futz" for years but never even thought of it in that group of Yiddish words.

But since I use "schmutz" and "putz" regularly, it's pretty eye-rolling that I never associated "futz" in that group. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom