Rest of U2 Survivor: Zooropa - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Zooropa

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Babyface

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • Lemon

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Daddy's Gonna Pay ...

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Dirty Day

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • The Wanderer

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Some Days... over the steaming pile that is Lemon last round and felt a little dirty. I didn't make the same mistake again.

Lemon. Worst song in the U2 catalog...it actually might be the worst song ever, U2 or otherwise. Tough call. There might be a Justin Timberlake song that tops it :confused:

Last edited:
Lemon = how to do falsetto right

Reckoner = total opposite

I can't seem to stop dissing that song! :laugh: :shifty:

As long as Babyface is ousted this time around, everybody who loves The Wanderer better bloody vote for Daddy's Gonna Pay next round. It would be such a shame if a song as good as The Wanderer, especially lyrically, were to be ousted before something bordering on filler like Daddy's Gonna Pay.

Listening to this album now after months. God, what an intelligent album! And nowhere on this album do they come off as trying too hard. So laid back and so pleasing to the ears! :love: I don't think I dislike a single song here. :drool:

Zootlesque said:
Listening to this album now after months. God, what an intelligent album! And nowhere on this album do they come off as trying too hard. So laid back and so pleasing to the ears! :love: I don't think I dislike a single song here. :drool:

Listening to it now aswell :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
That song is so gritty and sexy. If I were a stripper, I would totally strip to that song :combust:

:lol: I've always thought that, too. :reject:

That and Mofo.

Thankfully for the world, I'm not a stripper.

I'm bummed Daddy's Gonna Pay is likely going to bow out early.

Axver said:
As long as Babyface is ousted this time around, everybody who loves The Wanderer better bloody vote for Daddy's Gonna Pay next round. It would be such a shame if a song as good as The Wanderer, especially lyrically, were to be ousted before something bordering on filler like Daddy's Gonna Pay.

I don't love The Wanderer enough. I'm voting for Lemon next round.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't love The Wanderer enough. I'm voting for Lemon next round.

There is no point in voting for it. :tongue: It will stay till the very end and maybe even win this thing.

Damn. All the people voting Wanderer or Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car needed to get onto one side or the other--Babyface is gonna get knocked out. :sad:

Zootlesque said:
Lemon = how to do falsetto right

Reckoner = total opposite

I can't seem to stop dissing that song! :laugh: :shifty:

Actually, the opposite of your statement is exactly true.

Zootlesque said:

There is no point in voting for it. :tongue: It will stay till the very end and maybe even win this thing.

I'm starting the Anti-Lemon Awareness Foundation Society Organization to get people on board.

I think it could work.

phillyfan26 said:

I'm starting the Anti-Lemon Awareness Foundation Society Organization to get people on board.

I think it could work.

I'm in. I don't like Lemon much at all from the studio.

i like some days
down.gif

why do i keep forgetting about this survivor series
down.gif

corianderstem said:

The bassline can't save that entire song.

But everything in the song is good except for the lyrics.

And one Larry Mullen Jr. once said lyrics don't even matter, thus it shouldn't have been voted off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom