Rest of U2 Survivor: War - Round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Seconds

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Like a Song

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Drowning Man

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Seconds and Drowning Man narrowly escaped a 3-way expulsion, and Two Hearts Beat As One was left on the chopping block (17 votes).

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 48 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- Seconds
- Like A Song
- Drowning Man

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

Hmmm. My clear favorite out of the 3 is Seconds, but I don't know which I like less out of Like A Song and Drowning Man.

Meh, Drowning Man it is.

Drowning Man, please, please go away. Nobody wants you anymore. You have outstayed your welcome by about 3 rounds.

unico said:
i was gonna vote for seconds but since edge likes melon martinis drowning man gets the axe.

Edge is to blame for Drowning Man's demise??? NOOOOOOOO!

jonnytakeawalk said:
I'll say it again- all these songs are shit, you all have shit taste

Do you even like U2? :)

Takes a second to say goodbye...

I'm glad that THBAO is gone. Three worthy songs are left; two excellent ones and the somewhat inferior and voteworthy Seconds.

Seconds is king of this trio. It's got Edge singing actual verses, it's got a cool little breakdown in the middle with some random scout/ranger/propagandistic radio drills in time w/ Larry's drums. C'mon people! What's not to love?

:)

I still think it's really strange 40 isn't in the competition anymore. And the fact that Seconds, just a boring song, STILL is in the competion is even more strange.

BANZAI said:
I still think it's really strange 40 isn't in the competition anymore. And the fact that Seconds, just a boring song, STILL is in the competion is even more strange.

Why the surprise about 40? It only has its reputation due to the live version. The studio version is cobbled together at the last minute, of noticeably lower quality to the three left, and would be considered filler if it weren't for its live status.

jonnytakeawalk said:

Oh, good. You'd be banned if you did like them. U2 for the fail. That Bano guy talks too much and what kind of name is Ledge for a guitarist?

He just put Mysterious Ways quotes in his username and location to fool us all.

Actually, he did fool us all.

Back
Top Bottom