Rest of U2 Survivor: War - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Seconds

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Like a Song

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Drowning Man

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Two Heart Beat As One

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This will be interesting...poll's open until tomorrow night, right?

PlaTheGreat said:

:love: Once again we agree! :hi5:

SeattleVertigo said:
Hell, maybe we can get some votes for Like a Song and have a 4-way elimination!

um... isn't that called a tie? :wink:

A 3 way elimination would be fine by me. Like A Song totally deserves victory!

I wonder how many people have alternate user accounts. I know that factored in when we did the survivor that One won.

Don't you all get your grundies in a bundle just yet ... there's still another day of voting. :wink:

(OT to fellow Seattlite: don't you love all the OMG SNOW!!! hullabaloo that goes on every time there might be a flake in the weather forecast?)

What does OT mean? What I really don't like is, for instance, when people say they're so petrified to drive home in the snow that they must leave work immediately. And then the snow stops and is completely melted two hours later, which also happens to be two hours before their shift is over.

corianderstem said:
(OT to fellow Seattlite: don't you love all the OMG SNOW!!! hullabaloo that goes on every time there might be a flake in the weather forecast?)

Fellow NW Washingtonians!! :wave:

I live a ways up north from Seattle, and am loving the snow! Though, it's not enough yet to go sledding so I'm still hoping. :) Komo 4 etc. do make quite a fuss whenever the flakes startfalling, don't they? However, I have been hearing ambulances and fire trucks and police cars flying by ALL DAY, so they might have a point... :shrug:

Enjoy the snow, and Happy New Year!

Rosebud said:

Fellow NW Washingtonians!! :wave:

I live a ways up north from Seattle, and am loving the snow! Though, it's not enough yet to go sledding so I'm still hoping. :) Komo 4 etc. do make quite a fuss whenever the flakes startfalling, don't they? However, I have been hearing ambulances and fire trucks and police cars flying by ALL DAY, so they might have a point... :shrug:

Enjoy the snow, and Happy New Year!

I can't stand the snow if only for the reason than no one knows how to drive in it.

Ah how I miss snow...should've stayed in New England :(

Well...3-way-tie as I type this, 14 apiece.

the tourist said:
I can't stand the snow if only for the reason than no one knows how to drive in it.

:hi5:

Totally. As a midwesterner, I laugh and laugh at the way everyone panics when it snows.

And yes. Seattle is beautiful! It has its drawbacks, like any big city, but it's a beautiful area to live in.

corianderstem said:

:hi5:

Totally. As a midwesterner, I laugh and laugh at the way everyone panics when it snows.

My parents are from the midwest, so they know all about the snow. I, however, do not. Thankfully I just have the talent to drive in it.

And yes. Seattle is beautiful! It has its drawbacks, like any big city, but it's a beautiful area to live in.

Yeah, it's pretty nice. Familiarity breeds dissent, though. I hate the traffic, especially during a multi-year roadwork project....

the tourist said:
I hate the traffic, especially during a multi-year roadwork project....

That's what I was thinking of when I mentioned the drawbacks of living here. The traffic, and everyone's nonstop indecision on how to fix the traffic problems.

ANYWAY.

U2. Whoot! The War album. Who will emerge victorious?????

corianderstem said:

That's what I was thinking of when I mentioned the drawbacks of living here. The traffic, and everyone's nonstop indecision on how to fix the traffic problems.

Oooh, sounds like here. Everyone has a fascination with a city that's hard for them to visit and therefore is some type of fantasy-town....

On a real note, bugger off, er, Drowning Man

:lol:

People visit Seattle in the summer, when it's the most beautiful time of the year with perfect weather. Then they move here and are pissed off when summer ends and the clouds roll in and don't leave until next summer. :wink:

(No, it doesn't rain all the time. We get less rain than many other big cities in the country. It is gray a lot in the winter, though, and while it seems like it rains a lot, it's often that kind of misty, drizzly rain you don't need an umbrella for.)

Back
Top Bottom