Rest of U2 Survivor: War - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Seconds

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Like a Song

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Drowning Man

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Two Hearts Beat As One

Votes: 9 16.4%

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
40 is a rubbish regurgitation of religious wank....so it has to go, though it does do nicely live sometimes....and Dorwnin' Man needs to be saved...

i don't get what's so great about Seconds?!? :huh: how can Surrender of all songs be booted out while that remains with the FEWEST votes?! I didn't realise my taste was so different to everyone else's, it's not like i try and keep up with everyone...i just mean...you're all..wrong?? :ohmy:

gareth brown said:
i don't get what's so great about Seconds?!? :huh: how can Surrender of all songs be booted out while that remains with the FEWEST votes?! I didn't realise my taste was so different to everyone else's, it's not like i try and keep up with everyone...i just mean...you're all..wrong?? :ohmy:

No no, I agree with you.

40...it just hasn't got the class of the live versions. I'm sad that Surrender went out....

I'm hoping Seconds wins... as one of the Gallagher brothers once said that's a baaaad groove...

And as others have stated, 40 is great live but the studio version does not deserve to go any further

u2trinity said:
:yippie: Drowning Man isn't going down !

No it's not...and Two Hearts is next in round 5 :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mmm, what's that delicious smell? The smell of 40 finally getting its just desserts. THBAO has got to go next. At least Seconds is worth a damn thematically and has Edge on lead vocals for part of it. THBAO is just ready-made single fluff.

liamcool said:

Exactly. At least I won't get to use the first reason for a bit.

I'm surprised you haven't hunted down 2861U2 or whatever his name is. He's been voting for Like A Song since the first War round!

Back
Top Bottom