Rest of U2 Survivor: THE SHOWDOWN - Round 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST FAVORITE Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
currently in Dublin (woo!) so missed all this! a DRAW?! Wow, you've done yourselves proud guys getting rid of the fly and not letting Zooropa lose however great One Tree Hill is. both superb songs, nice one!

THIS POLL is closed????????

AHHHHHHH no way. I was totally gonna break the tie and vote for One Tree Hill. I like Zooropa better. Oh well

Looks legit to me, guys. I browsed through the list of names of who voted for what and didn't see any alters. :shrug:

So this is a hung Parliament, do we need to form some sort of coalition then ?

Looks legit to me, guys. I browsed through the list of names of who voted for what and didn't see any alters. :shrug:

I confess, I'm the one who made it a tie. With around 15 or 20 minutes to go, the votes were OTH 37, Zooropa 36. Although it pained me to do so (I love both songs), I voted for Zooropa, making it 37 - 37. I guess no one voted after me.

:uhoh:

I confess, I'm the one who made it a tie. With around 15 or 20 minutes to go, the votes were OTH 37, Zooropa 36. Although it pained me to do so (I love both songs), I voted for Zooropa, making it 37 - 37. I guess no one voted after me.

Consider yourself off the Christmas card list. :grumpy:

Just so you know, I love you.

I've counted 3 people who said they missed it and would have voted Zooropa, and one who said the opposite, and with the new system we can tell they haven't voted. So the tally in my head is 40-38 Zooropa, One Tree Hill wins it all.

Dangit, got here too late.

I haven't read the whole thread, but gee, what a coincidence, they tied. :|

I would have voted for Zooropa, although in a few weeks I might have gone the other way. Very much on an 80s kick at the moment.

My daughter who is 5th Marauder here also missed it and she says her vote would have went to OTH, but still it looks like OTH would be winning (41-39 zooropa). :hmm: Still a great match!

I've counted 3 people who said they missed it and would have voted Zooropa, and one who said the opposite, and with the new system we can tell they haven't voted. So the tally in my head is 40-38 Zooropa, One Tree Hill wins it all.

The OTH supporters are louder because they're so surprised by the results. :shrug: Most of us Zooropa supporters are just happy it made it this far. :wink:

No, Zooropa didn't win - they both won. Or lost, depending on your perspective. :wink:

I haven't read the whole thread, but gee, what a coincidence, they tied. :|

Why the :| face? It never would have thought it would end in a tie.

Yeah the tie is pretty amazing! We were just mentally counting uncast votes which makes it seem like OTH would have won... but as LM said, maybe OTH supporters are just being more vocal about it... :shifty: or maybe "mental" is a very appropriate word here. :hmm:

People who think that OTH won because of absentee non-voters are as wrong as soccer fans who say something like "Man U wins because if Beckham was still there he would have broken the tie."

People who think that OTH won because of absentee non-voters are as wrong as soccer fans who say something like "Man U wins because if Beckham was still there he would have broken the tie."

No United fan would of ever said that but i do understand your point. :lol:

Its quite simple, in a election if you dont vote in it doesnt count.

No United fan would of ever said that but i do understand your point. :lol:

Its quite simple, in a election if you dont vote in it doesnt count.

Sorry I took a shot with the sports reference...I don't follow soccer much but I figure its a little more universal than hockey or rugby.

You nailed it with the voting though. I should learn to expand my simile horizon.

Back
Top Bottom