Rest of U2 Survivor: THE SHOWDOWN - Round 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Gloria

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • A Sort of Homecoming

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • One Tree Hill

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Heartland

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • The Fly

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Please is kaput.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours.

Songs in this round:

- Gloria
- A Sort of Homecoming
- One Tree Hill
- Heartland
- The Fly
- Zooropa

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

These songs are the winners of all the rounds, facing off to find ONE SONG TO RULE THEM (all the non-singles) ALL.

ASOH... if live mattered in this poll there's no way I'd vote for it now... but since it's only studio version that counts here...

Aw you didnt make it so that we could see who voted :sexywink:

Ah damn it! I thought that was an automatic feature! Can we make it an automatic feature please? That way, we know every single time if there is foul play going on.

Aw you didnt make it so that we could see who voted :sexywink:

Sheesh, you people expect me to have all the new features memorized on the first day? :wink:

I didn't realize that was an option - I'll look for that for tomorrow's poll.

On my home computer, my connection is super-ass slow this week because I'm downloading a giant Springsteen DVD via torrent, and it's mucking up my connection. I just wanted to post the poll and get out.

...and also so I could avoid the temptation of spoiling myself for the Idol finale. :shh:

Zooropa shouldn't even have won the Zooropa (album) round
great intro to the album - yes
great song - no
(very good song - yes)

how can 2 pieces of music thrown together be better than Gloria or Heartland :(

Much as I like Heartland, it is way out of its depth here.
The Fly to win, the studio version is perfect. I wont cry if One Tree Hill wins though.

Wow, Interference is so predictable. Figured "Gloria" would finish in fifth place which it will. Followed by the ZooPoptards voting out "A Sort Of Homecoming" and 80's fans retaliating by knocking out "Zooropa"...then we've got a duke out between "OTH" and "Fly" which the latter will win thanks to the "AB is the best" majority at Interference.

Gloria. Under normal circumstances, I would have voted for Zooropa. But Interference has long since lost its sanity, and Heartland, the rightful runner-up to One Tree Hill, is under threat and Gloria is the only hope of protecting it and making sure it at least makes the top five. I would've voted for Gloria next if Zooropa were eliminated anyway.

Gloria. Under normal circumstances, I would have voted for Zooropa. But Interference has long since lost its sanity, and Heartland, the rightful runner-up to One Tree Hill, is under threat and Gloria is the only hope of protecting it and making sure it at least makes the top five. I would've voted for Gloria next if Zooropa were eliminated anyway.

Close. Heartland is the rightful second runner up to One Tree Hill and A Sort of Homecoming.

But I'm with you on the Gloria even though Zooropa should have gone first thing.

Close. Heartland is the rightful second runner up to One Tree Hill and A Sort of Homecoming.

But I'm with you on the Gloria even though Zooropa should have gone first thing.

On my rankings of U2 songs, Heartland is #4 and ASOH is #5 (OTH, UF, Bad being the top three) and they're essentially equal, so yeah, I wouldn't be upset if Heartland came in third, with ASOH second and OTH first. I think they're three songs that are a class above Zooropa, Gloria, and The Fly.

blimey - Heartland looks set to get the boot and Gloria, Homecoming and The Fly remain...nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom