Rest of U2 Survivor: The Joshua Tree - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Bullet the Blue Sky

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Running to Stand Still

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Hill Mining Town

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • In God's Country

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • One Tree Hill

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Exit

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Mothers of the Disappeared

Votes: 31 47.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
corianderstem said:

Ha ha ha , me too! Oh, the things you learn on this board.

And my name isn't remotely close to "Cori." :wink:

Yeah I always read it as one word, sort of like "Coolio" hehe.

You could've gone with "roseofhay" I suppose...or that could be an alter for cheating :wink: Would it be lame to cheat in your own poll?

CTU2fan said:
You could've gone with "roseofhay" I suppose...or that could be an alter for cheating :wink: Would it be lame to cheat in your own poll?

I'm not a sockpuppet kind of girl. But yeah, that would be the perfect name! :lol:

gman said:
I went for Mothers again. Cant believe the Heathens got rid of TTYW in last round. Thats un-fuckin-believable

Really? I'm surprised anyone is surprised by that.

It's clear now that MOTD is gone this round (the biggest atrocity so far in this game - whatever faith I had in U2 fans is gone - every single voter for MOTD is on drugs, forgot about Bullet, or has horrible taste in music), and Bullet seems to be the candidate for next round.

I'll probably be making Axver angry next round by voting Red Hill Mining Town....

the tourist said:
I'll probably be making Axver angry next round by voting Red Hill Mining Town....

No, as long as everyone stays away from One Tree Hill, peace shall prevail. :wink:

I voted In God's Country (I've no idea why -- I love all these songs)

I'm not surprised that MOTD is getting a beating, but I AM surprised at the Bullet hatred! Especially regarding the album version (I think a yawn was the chosen emoticon), which I think is really powerful. Bono's vocals are fucking crazy on that track - you can't deny it!

(and as a person who has never had the great fortune to attend a U2 show, I will say to the people who can say they are tired of it b/c they've seen it too many times: :madspit: :sad: )

how has RTSS not even been touched by anyone!!!!!! nobody even talks about it, it's just invincible!!!!

Rob33 said:
how has RTSS not even been touched by anyone!!!!!! nobody even talks about it, it's just invincible!!!!

It's the best poetry Bono's ever written.

No it isn't. Heartland and Wild Irish Rose are both easily better.

corianderstem said:
What say you, fellow U2 fanatics? Is it enough of a gap to close this poll early?

Yeah, over double the votes of its nearest rival. Let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom