Rest of U2 Survivor: Rattle and Hum - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Van Diemen's Land

Votes: 43 67.2%
  • Hawkmoon 269

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Heartland

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • God Part II

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Sad Punk said:
I'm with you, intedomine. To the death.

Well, didn't Khan punch your tits off yesterday? With all that blood loss, you can't have long to go to the death.

But Khan has secret mod powers. You can't defend against those.

Van Dieman`s Land.
It should be brought back more often on the next tour , not every show offcourse.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

U2 need to go to Hobart just to play Van Diemen's Land in its home state.

Axver said:
It would be a candidate for victory if only Edge's live intro were also on the studio version instead of 15 seconds of cheesy bullshit.

Wow...that would`ve been:drool: if the live intro was on the album version.
( I also made an mp3 of Hawkmoon studio without the first 15 seconds , it starts just when the drums come in )

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. Hawkmoon live intro reminds me of COBL live intro , sounds comepletly differen`t , I know , but somehow....? )

28 votes for Van Diemen's Land? You all suck. This round is teh phail :angry:

Voted God Part II

Oh and this round is further evidence that WLCTT shouldn't have been a single, I'd vote it off easily over all 4 of these songs. Heartland is OK for what it is - a WoWY outtake with different lyrics. No way it's as good as VDL or Hawkmoon though.

CTU2fan said:
28 votes for Van Diemen's Land? You all suck. This round is teh phail :angry:

Voted God Part II

Oh and this round is further evidence that WLCTT shouldn't have been a single, I'd vote it off easily over all 4 of these songs. Heartland is OK for what it is - a WoWY outtake with different lyrics. No way it's as good as VDL or Hawkmoon though.

amen to your thoughts on WLCTT.

Axver said:
U2 need to go to Hobart just to play Van Diemen's Land in its home state.

:drool: at prospect of a ferry trip down to Tassie partyin' all the way down to the gig.....

I'm surprised VDL has been so thoroughly slaughtered, given how it was neck-and-neck with Hawkmoon in the early stages!

Next round is going to be tough. I thought it'd be an easy vote for Hawkmoon until I played it yesterday and realised that I like the studio version more than I thought ...

Back
Top Bottom