Rest of U2 Survivor: Pop - Round 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Mofo

Votes: 45 54.2%
  • Please

Votes: 38 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Last Night on Earth finally took a bow, with 35 votes.

Final round for Pop!

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 48 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- Mofo
- Please

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

corianderstem said:
Mofo, mofos.

Are you voting based on *any* version? I've been voting strictly on the basis of album versions! And Please album version lacks a little something at the end IMO.

Zootlesque said:

Are you voting based on *any* version? I've been voting strictly on the basis of album versions! And Please album version lacks a little something at the end IMO.

I'm voting off of the studio versions.

Please.

Both of these are horrible studio songs.

Interference epicly phails with its live bias.

Though this contest has lost all of its credibility after killing off WUDM (let's face it, had this song been a live favorite, it would still be here)...

Mofo.

This contest lost all credibility when Miami left. And again when Velvet Dress and DYFL left. And that is a fact in my opinion. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
Though this contest has lost all of its credibility after killing off WUDM (let's face it, had this song been a live favorite, it would still be here)...

I agree. But then you went and voted for Please to win, which wouldn't still be here if it wasn't a live favourite.

the tourist said:

I agree. But then you went and voted for Please to win, which wouldn't still be here if it wasn't a live favourite.

You want the Chemical Brothers wannabe to win? :wink:

LemonMelon said:

You want the Chemical Brothers wannabe to win? :wink:

Better than the snoozefest. Anyway, that'd be pretty well assured to go quickly in the final while Please would probably hang on and win the whole fucking thing.

Zootlesque said:

:scratch: coldplay? lol

or is that sleeping sun?

Setting Sun is from Chemical Bros. "Dig Your Own Hole" album, and features a processed Noel Gallagher on vocals.

the tourist said:
Setting Sun is from Chemical Bros. "Dig Your Own Hole" album, and features a processed Noel Gallagher on vocals.

Ahh okay. I don't really know much Chem Bros except for Block Rockin Beats, Rockafella Skank and a couple other songs. My comment earlier about their discography was totally for fun. :wink:

Mofo.

And Prodigy >>> Chemical Brothers btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom