Rest of U2 Survivor: Pop - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Do You Feel Loved

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Mofo

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Last Night On Earth

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • If You Wear That Velvet Dress

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • Please

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Wake Up Dead Man

Votes: 14 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A tough one, I would normally say Velvet Dress but listening to it this morning I know that it has something great and sexy about it that wasn't quite finished, Last Night on Earth is good but nowhere near finished, it is only great live. So Last Night On Earth for me.

Do You Feel Loved. Are you all fucking mad? Voting for Velvet Dress and (WTF???) Wake Up Dead Man?

Easy....Velvet Dress:wink:
But I`m suprised to see DYFL getting a lot of votes.
Don`t worry that one`s next on my list.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

the past couple of days Velvet Dress has really struck a chord with me. it's now one of my favourite songs on the album, if not from U2's entire catalogue. i also like DYFL a lot, but frankly, it's got nothing on the rest of these songs.

I can't believe I did this, but I voted Mofo. The intro just leaves me feeling like it lacks oomph. It had that oomph live, but it just doesn't immediately grab me in the studio.

In five minutes, I'll probably want to change my vote. I never thought I'd have such trouble voting on these songs. None of them are even in my top 20. But they're all of a high standard of quality and it's hard to rank them.

Mercy rule. :)

It's not as much of a runaway as some of the other polls, but like I said ... whenever it was .... it's not an exact science.

Back
Top Bottom