Rest of U2 Survivor: Pop - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Do You Feel Loved

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Mofo

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • If God Will Send His Angels

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Last Night On Earth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • The Playboy Mansion

Votes: 44 50.6%
  • If You Wear That Velvet Dress

• Please

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Wake Up Dead Man

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
Getting hot in a photobooth...

Disturbing to imagine Bono getting hot in a photobooth. What would that entale, anyway? Someone please tell me. I'm dying to know.

coolian2 said:

Sadly not a very populated boat

If you're refering to the fact that the thread didn't get many responses, you're wrong - it stood on its own and probably had too many responses. If you're refering to the fact that people still posted about colors, teachers, and 4-letter personality types, you are completely right that the boat was missed by too many.

Varitek said:

If you're refering to the fact that the thread didn't get many responses, you're wrong - it stood on its own and probably had too many responses. If you're refering to the fact that people still posted about colors, teachers, and 4-letter personality types, you are completely right that the boat was missed by too many.

The second one

WTF is a polar bear doing in the desert?

OK, you people, I need to go do the dishes. I hope that when I come back, I find you've kept the postwhoring to a manageable level.

No spoken words said:

It was one of the most unintentional funny moments I've witnessed on this site.

One of the most unintentionally funny moments EVER.

Coolian, our marriage is going strong now that we've agreed on the disgrace that is Miami.

And why does being pregnant stop her from having sex with Sawyer? And I guess the answer to xyz was 0.

Varitek said:

One of the most unintentionally funny moments EVER.

Coolian, our marriage is going strong now that we've agreed on the disgrace that is Miami.

And why does being pregnant stop her from having sex with Sawyer? And I guess the answer to xyz was 0.

I tried to tell you.

Axver said:
OK, you people, I need to go do the dishes. I hope that when I come back, I find you've kept the postwhoring to a manageable level.

You're going to be disappointed. And have LOADS of reading to do.

More polar bear tonight? I can't wait! My food is almost done! It's ALMOST time to watch Lost!

No spoken words said:

There's no polar bear tonight.

Well, I don't mind. Because THIS POST is my 4000th. And that's a good enough thing tonight for me. 4000! (or 1987 since returning from my two-year interference sabatical)

the tourist said:

Well, I don't mind. Because THIS POST is my 4000th. And that's a good enough thing tonight for me. 4000! (or 1987 since returning from my two-year interference sabatical)

Holy crap. Congratulations.

That's a great note for me to disappear on.

Later people.

the tourist said:
I love that there is such a thing as an urban dictionary. It makes me giggle with delight. Probably the sort of giggle you might hear in a slashfic?
Mine are usually more angsty than giggly. Like that Bono is just using Edge for his body, and it makes Edge sad :sad:

....I have said too much :reject:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Mine are usually more giggly than angsty. Like that Bono is just using Edge for his body, and it makes Edge sad :sad:

....I have said too much :reject:

Hahaha. Wowza. It's okay. When I was 15 I used to read and write Buffy fanfic. :reject:

coolian2 said:

And yet the part i don't buy is that there was only one Australian on the flight

Dude, it's not one Australian on the flight, it's one Australian who survived the flight. Clearly Americans are more resiliant, or the island likes us more, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom