Rest of U2 Survivor: Passengers - Round 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• United Colours

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Slug

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Your Blue Room

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Always Forever Now

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Beach Sequence

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • ... Let's Go Native

Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
During the day for the past week+. I was literally nocturnal. I'm gonna pull a 36 hour+ thing now and get straightened out. That's the plan at least.

All I have for you is one contraction and another word: You're insane.

phillyfan26 said:
I actually slept for a good five or six hours, so I missed out.

Sleep is for the weak. :tsk:

PS Your signature cracks me up every time I see it.

I do this regularly. usually not this early in the semester, but my schedule this semester is terribly conducive to it.

Insomnia: really makes the "I'm wide awake, I'm not sleeping" part of Bad resonate.

Last edited:
Aren't you meant to have left? I'm going to stop replying to you soon to make you go. :wink:

Personally, I stay up no later than 3am. That's when my virus scanner kicks in and makes my computer run painfully slowly.

coolian2 said:
Let's Go, Let's Go Native

I don't get the net at work... and I am bummed I didn't get to at least make some token resistance to OMW being murdered.

:(
Rest in peace, O black-coated lonesome soul dude.

What on earth have you lot been doing today to get through two polls and 300+ posts?!

Furthermore, I could swear way more people are voting now. Is that normal?

Alisaura said:
:(
Rest in peace, O black-coated lonesome soul dude.

RIP. He died too soon. :(

What on earth have you lot been doing today to get through two polls and 300+ posts?!

Uhh ... having no life? We flamed over sport, rambled about geography, and even managed to work in some U2 there. Varitek analysed the soul/kneel/heart count of Mercy and Smile!

Furthermore, I could swear way more people are voting now. Is that normal?

Haven't most Passengers rounds polled around about 40-50 in the end? I'm glad we're getting at least some turnout. I expect it to be higher in the final rounds just because it's then down to the most well-known songs. I expect out of people who don't actually have Passengers, they may still know things like Slug, Your Blue Room, and Beach Sequence. I knew them before I actually acquired Passengers, but I can't imagine many non-Passengers owners having an MP3 of The Swan or Plot 180 lying around!

Axver said:
Varitek analysed the soul/kneel/heart count of Mercy and Smile!
Again? :wink:

I see some things never change.

Haven't most Passengers rounds polled around about 40-50 in the end?
[...] but I can't imagine many non-Passengers owners having an MP3 of The Swan or Plot 180 lying around!
I honestly haven't been counting, and fair point.

I didn't buy Passengers until a couple of years ago... but a friend of mine had made me a cassette of some of it, back when it was new... she was trying to convert me to U2 fandom at the time, but I think giving me a tape with United Colours as the first track was not the way to do it. (To be fair, she'd made me buy JT and AB before that, and made me sit through R&H and Zoo TV, several times.)
Come to think of it, she left OMW off that tape, too...

</ramble>

Alisaura said:
Again? :wink:

I see some things never change.

What, you expected EYKIW to surprise you? :wink:

I didn't buy Passengers until a couple of years ago... but a friend of mine had made me a cassette of some of it, back when it was new... she was trying to convert me to U2 fandom at the time, but I think giving me a tape with United Colours as the first track was not the way to do it. (To be fair, she'd made me buy JT and AB before that, and made me sit through R&H and Zoo TV, several times.)
Come to think of it, she left OMW off that tape, too...

In my case, I took a while to get around to getting Passengers, just because I couldn't find it in shops. It was the first thing I ever ordered online, I think. I was actually hooked by United Colours from the start. I think it's an awesome intro. But yeah, for most people, something like Slug is a far more preferable way to go ...

holy shit, this thread exploded over night.

Yeah. Poll closed and all that.

CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom