Rest of U2 Survivor: Passengers - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• United Colours

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Slug

• Your Blue Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Always Forever Now

• A Different Kind of Blue

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Beach Sequence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Minute Warning

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • ... Let's Go Native

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
I just listened to LIB. It doesn't sound like the end of a concert. There's no wind down for the crowd, no goodnight from the band.

Ah, alright - I admittedly haven't listened to it or any ZooTV bootleg really since about 2005.

Varitek said:
This needs to be mercy ruled if Corri is around...

Not until pedokiss gets to vote for Your Blue Room. :|

Yeah, I'll close this now, and maybe we'll get to do another mercy killing by the time I get home ... it's easier for me to remember to do the polls from home instead of at work. :wink:

POLL IS CLOSED.

Axver said:

I recall suspecting that it wasn't actually done, but didn't make any changes to U2VT as I couldn't prove things either way. To tell you the truth, I then went and forgot all about it. I'd like some clarification on the matter too.

Ok thanks for getting back to me on it. (my computer died on me last night right after I posted that, sorry)
In my U2 Live book it says they played it (in part) as an experiment to end the show on the 15th.
It says this about the 2nd night:
"The experiment of ending the show with Can't Help Falling in Love proved succesful and tonight a full version is played, which has the crowd softly singing along."
If that book is accurate, hopefully.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom