Rest of U2 Survivor: Passengers - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vote for your least favorite song

• United Colours

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Slug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your Blue Room

• Always Forever Now

• A Different Kind of Blue

• Beach Sequence

• Ito Okashi

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • One Minute Warning

• Corpse

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Plot 180

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Theme From The Swan

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Theme From Let's Go Native

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to vote for Plot180 to keep it even. Good, Ito Okashi wasn't my last choice, so I'm not being dishonest in my attempt to achieve a tie.

Screwtape2 said:
I honestly like all the remaining songs. I'm not sure I can vote anymore. :wink:

What a great album. :drool:

Yeah, this is how I feel too. I think out of every album, this is hardest for me to choose.

Even though I don't want Ito Okashi to go this early, I'd be happy with a tie.

The next round will be very difficult though. ADKOB or The Swan?

yeah I know the swan will die 1st tho. My vote will continue to be wasted I guess. I just reeeally dont like ADKOB. It's worse than Elvis!

ADKOB easily. That's what i would have voted for if I hadn't been making a tie here.

Also, I'm mad at the Passengers poll because ever since I didn't skip it fast enough when I listened the other day, EAA's opening lines of horror have been stuck on loop in my head.

Varitek said:
ADKOB easily. That's what i would have voted for if I hadn't been making a tie here.
Ditto.

Varitek said:
Also, I'm mad at the Passengers poll because ever since I didn't skip it fast enough when I listened the other day, EAA's opening lines of horror have been stuck on loop in my head.

Elvis..., white trash.
Elvis..., the Memphis flash.

:wink:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

to the reminder of Elvis and to the new vote.

This poll can't close until they're tied. And if they are tied it should close immediately.

Next time it's tied i'm going to be seriously tempted to start a thread called "don't vote in passengers round 2." People are not looking at the tally or anything but the front page and they don't understand how dire this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom