Rest of U2 Survivor: October - Round 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Gloria

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Rejoice

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If all you Gloria voters had voted Tomorrow, we'd have had a chance of saying Rejoice!

the tourist said:
Voting for Gloria was a wasted vote. :|

Gloria would have been my choice between these three , but that is the reason I voted Rejoice . otherwise it's a wasted vote .

this is my first time playing this game , and I'm realising strategy maybe necessary .

u2trinity said:

Gloria would have been my choice between these three , but that is the reason I voted Rejoice . otherwise it's a wasted vote .

this is my first time playing this game , and I'm realising strategy maybe necessary .

Strategy is always necessary in games. Especially when the games are polls, and you're really out for one song to win!:wink:

I like Gloria, but Rejoice is my favorite song off of October, and I think Tomorrow is horribly underrated and deserves more attention.

OK Rejoice looks toast...what out of my collection will it take to bribe folks into voting Gloria off next round? :)

I miss the first four or five rounds of this one.... Back when everything was pure. Back before the hard decisions.

Back
Top Bottom