Rest of U2 Survivor: NON-ALBUM TRACKS 1987-89 - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Luminous Times

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Walk to the Water

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Spanish Eyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deep In the Heart

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Silver and Gold

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Hallelujah Here She Comes

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And anyone who really doesn't want it to leave next round should vote for Walk To The Water or Silver and Gold next round.

I don't think the people voting for Deep In The Heart have even heard the damn song! Maybe it's a case of let's vote for this one cos I don't know it. Just the intro of that song and Edge's guitar throughout brings it wayyyy above all the rest! Plus lyrics like "doors closed behind me now... windows sealed to shut out the light..." :combust:

Zootlesque said:
I don't think the people voting for Deep In The Heart have even heard the damn song! Maybe it's a case of let's vote for this one cos I don't know it.

:wink: I've heard it plenty, I just like the remaining songs better. Some a lot better, some just a tiny bit. There are a couple at this point for me that are almost tied, there was just something very minor that made me rank this one below them :shrug:

Had to go this round with Deep In The Heart.
Great song , but the others are better.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. It was really close with Silver and Gold.

Last edited:
How is Hallelujah Here She Comes or even Silver And Gold (studio version) better than Deep In The Heart??? Now... Silver And Gold Live R&H version I like! Anyway, to each their own.

So, those who want to save Deep In The Heart will be voting for Walk To The Water next. And then Silver and Gold following that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom