Rest of U2 Survivor: NON-ALBUM TRACKS 1978-81 - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Street Mission

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • The Fool

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Boy/Girl

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Another Day

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 11 O'Clock Tick Tock

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Touch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Things To Make and Do

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • J. Swallow

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Another Day, but J. Swallow is 2nd

These non-album tracks polls will be fun, because they did great b-sides in the 80s :drool:

I guess there's lots of other ones that aren't on here...

are we just doing official releases? 11OTT wasn't released til UABRS was it?

And, I don't have a studio version of it obviously, so how does that effect the voting? It might suck in the studio. I'm using Old Grey Whistle Test for my playlist, but still.

Last edited:
11OTT was released as a single before the Boy album.

I think this is official releases.

11OTT studio is not nearly as good as the live version that would come around later. I'll see if I have it and forward it to you.

You'll have to ask Axver about he figured what went into the rounds - he came up with the master lists for these.

phillyfan26 said:
11OTT was released as a single before the Boy album.

I think this is official releases.

11OTT studio is not nearly as good as the live version that would come around later.

So true. I know 11OTT is expected to win this thing but really I find the studio version a bit dull.

I actually have all the rounds uploaded onto Mega Upload now, and to save time, I'm going to send all the links to everyone I've already emailed, rather than going through this each round.

I'm guessing most people have a lot of the songs in the coming round already, but just for simplification, I uploaded all of them.

People can (and should!) still leave me their email addresses in each thread, and I'll keep sending out the links.

I think I caught everyone I've already emailed from this round - pipe up if I missed you on this new email.

:)

Last edited:
Varitek said:
Why aren't Trevor, Indide Out and Jack in the Box here?

They weren't officially released.

Come oooon Boy remaster.

I haven't listened to all these yet ( :reject: ), but Street Missions is SO BAD.... I'm rather afraid of what J. Swallow sounds like after seeing those results! :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom