Rest of U2 Survivor: HTDAAB - Round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Miracle Drug

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • Love and Peace Or Else

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • OOTS

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I don't wanna be a killjoy but arbitrarily changing the length of the poll during a tie break doesn't sit well with me :madspit:

This happened a few rounds ago, and I posed the question back then - I know not everyone was going to see it.

Honestly, in a round like this, if we let it run its course in such a tight race, the next round is going to be a runaway trouncing and have the "mercy rule" put into action anyway, so we're just saving a round.

I know it's not perfect and scientific, but considering it's just a poll on the internet, so if anyone's going to get their grundies in a bundle, I'm okay with it.

Most of the participants don't seem to mind - I've asked multiple times at different points to pipe up if they didn't like it.

Which you did, so thank you. :)

But it's still closed. Just wanted to explain that it's kind of a lax poll. Because hey - it's just a stupid bunch of polls on the internet, and we're not deciding world policy here.

So yeah - I know someone else voted after I'd declared it closed, but I'm still going to keep it a double elimination.

If people aren't cool with that, pipe up here or in the next poll and I won't do it going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom