Rest of U2 Survivor: HTDAAB - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Miracle Drug

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Love and Peace Or Else

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Crumbs From Your Table

Votes: 34 35.1%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 18 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Yahweh click-clacked down some deadend street and out of the competition, with 24 votes.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 48 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- Miracle Drug
- Love And Peace
- City Of Blinding Lights
- Crumbs From Your Table
- Original Of The Species

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

phillyfan26 said:
All the Save Crumbs votes are being split. :(

See what happens when you mess around with voting strategically instead of just voting with your heart? :wink:

corianderstem said:

See what happens when you mess around with voting strategically instead of just voting with your heart? :wink:

I never voted strategically here. :shrug: I honestly find MD the worst of the five songs left.

I can't read your mind, man - don't be talkin' about saving one song while you vote off another if you don't want comments about it.

I desperately am trying to encourage others not to vote for Crumbs. However, I still think MD's the worst, and thus, I voted that way.

Hopefully, that makes it all clear. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom