Rest of U2 Survivor: Boy - Round 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favorite song

• Out of Control

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • The Electric Co.

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
In a wee bit of an upset, An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart is the next to go, with 33 votes.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 48 hours.
Songs in this round:

- An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
- Out Of Control
- The Electric Co.

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

I know originally there were a few people wanting to have the polls open for 2 days. Is that still the case? Pipe up if anyone still needs a full 2 days. I'm tempted to knock 'em down to 1 day.

I think having it open for the second day changed the outcome of the last round. If it had closed after a day, I think it was going to be a 25-25 tie and we'd be onto October now. Though honestly, I have no preference either way.

I'm voting OOC again. Twilight and ACD/ITH are both far superior to OOC, and TEC completely destroys it.

Out of Control is easily slaughtered here..but I'm slightly frustrated with the finals, since this would have been a much tougher decision for me if An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart was still here..I don't know how OOC made it here but I watched in frustration as the polls totaled for Cat, and here we are! oh well :(

damn, I haven't listened to The Electric Co. in a week..everytime I listen to it, I am reminded of how great this song is! Oh boy do I hope they play this again next tour....

Out of Control, but I'll never understand why there's no Twilight in this final. I think it's the best song on the album :)

pat132 said:
Out of Control, but I'll never understand why there's no Twilight in this final. I think it's the best song on the album :)

Yeah, this really should be Twilight vs The Electric Co., though that would be too hard for me to choose. Both songs dominate.

Axver said:

Yeah, this really should be Twilight vs The Electric Co., though that would be too hard for me to choose. Both songs dominate.

I agree with Axver.

the tourist said:

I agree with Axver.

How unusual. :wink:

By the way, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on my custom U2 history - I just posted it.

pepokiss said:
if it weren't for the Vertigo Tour, OOC would've won easily... ¬¬

TEC was pretty popular around these parts prior to Vertigo, though I do wonder how much the Vertigo Tour helped it and ACD/ITH in comparison to the rest of Boy.

Nonetheless, OOC was also done on Vertigo. If this were TEC vs Twilight, it might be fair to make the comparison, but since both TEC and OOC were done on Vertigo, both to strong positive responses from Interferencers, I'm not sure your point is that strong.

I don't much care for The Electric Co.

New survivor :drool: I've been away from interference much too long.

Back
Top Bottom