Rest of U2 Survivor: Boy - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your least favorite song

• Twilight

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Out of Control

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Stories For Boys

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • A Day Without Me

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Another Time, Anothe Place

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • The Electric Co.

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
I think we can thank the Vertigo Tour for The Electric Co.'s serious and long overdue resurgence. It's nice to see such an incredible song getting love.

Twilight is the best song on this album, to me. Electric Co. is second, and An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart is third.

Axver said:
I think we can thank the Vertigo Tour for The Electric Co.'s serious and long overdue resurgence. It's nice to see such an incredible song getting love.

I'm still pissed off that we got Gloria/The Ocean in Philly instead of Electric Co/An Cat Dubh. :grumpy: I love Gloria, but it's just less bang for the buck. :wink:

Axver said:
i was praying that we were gonna get that in Adelaide. sadly we didn't. :( but we did get Angel of Harlem, which at that time was my favourite song, so that sort of made up for it.

LemonMelon said:
I'm still pissed off that we got Gloria/The Ocean in Philly instead of Electric Co/An Cat Dubh. :grumpy: I love Gloria, but it's just less bang for the buck. :wink:

I'm so glad I went to Boston and got to hear all of the songs you named, considering that we got none of them in Australia. :grumpy:

I've got to be honest, although I always try to take part in these polls, I listen to the early albums so little, I haven't really formed an opinion on many of the songs, and therefore distinguish between them , oh well. . I apologise, (i voted anyway :p)

Okay, because I screwed up the initial poll, I'm not sure when it will close. I can see what time I posted it though, and it's two days later, so I'm going to try and pop back online at about 9:00 Pacific time and post the new poll.

So even if it doesn't say "poll is closed," I'm declaring it closed at 9:00.

Or later, if I don't get back online at that time ... my parents are here for the week, so things are a little scattered. :)

If you didn't set a time limit for closure, it will never close. So yeah, just go ahead and do a new poll. :)

Gotta go for Out of Control. After like 13-14 minutes of bass the intro to this song always kills me. Great song, though. A testament to how truly good this album is.

But this round is null and void because Shadows is already gone. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom