Rest of U2 Survivor: ATYCLB - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Kite

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • In a Little While

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • When I Look At the World

Votes: 51 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE READ THIS BEFORE YOU VOTE

We want a double elimination! When voting, try to create a balance between IALW and WILATW! Kite will win clearly, we should save two days in the process!

phillyfan26 said:
EVERYONE READ THIS BEFORE YOU VOTE

We want a double elimination! When voting, try to create a balance between IALW and WILATW! Kite will win clearly, we should save two days in the process!

Nuts.

We could just end it now...either way the mercykill would happen by tonight regardless. Even if it's not a tie how long would we need for Kite to build a big lead?

Hey, BonoIsMyMuse - I went over to a friend's house for dinner last night, and one of the other guests was wearing that Wiilco hoodie! She's a big fan. I told her that I had an acquaintance who just loved Nels.

She nodded sagely, as if there were no other option but to love Nels. :wink:

Sorry guys, but..

What do I have to do wrong to get a warning or banned from the forum?

In general, using alters to violate Forum Rules/FAQs, voting multiple times in polls, as well as other common sense 'no-nos' will result in the banning of the alters and possibly the banning of the original username. Remember that alters are a priviledge.

I still have my vote, and I feel that it is only fair to give it to WILATW in hopes of coutnering the alters and creating a tie. (it probably would have gone with IALW otherwise...but i was undecided...this makes things easier)

Did alters really vote? Do people honestly not know you can't do that?

I'm casting my vote for WILATW for the same reasons Varitek stated.

CTU2fan said:
We could just end it now...either way the mercykill would happen by tonight regardless. Even if it's not a tie how long would we need for Kite to build a big lead?
exactly. if wilatw won this round, and ialw went up against kite, i really doubt we'd have tons of people voting for kite. the round would be over pretty quickly, so it's not like we'd have another two days of voting.

Yeah, I fully expect the next round to be over really, really fast if this doesn't end in a tie. I'm letting this one go for the full 48 hours, unless we get a tie sometime this afternoon.

Apparently making jokes isn't allowed around here anymore? I voted once, like everyone else. Jeez.

And yeah, most everybody who knows Wilco loves Nels. He's the best guitarist around, and he's also one of the most egoless people I've ever met.

It's pretty clear Kite is going to pwn either of these songs in the final round.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Apparently making jokes isn't allowed around here anymore? I voted once, like everyone else. Jeez.
don't worry, no one's accusing you of anything :)

the results definitely seem fishy though, especially with ialw making such a huge jump in a relatively short time. sicy just posted the rule to remind everyone using alters to vote more than once is abuse, and we can see who votes for what, so if anyone did use an alter to vote, we'll know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom