Rest of U2 Survivor: ATYCLB - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Kite

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • In a Little While

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • When I Look At the World

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • New York

Votes: 42 53.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kite. No strategy there. Just my least favourite of the remaining songs.

Anyone who thinks Kite is worse than New York is clinically insane.

But we knew that about Andrew already.

corianderstem said:

Oh, for shit's sake. No one's making you hang out in this poll. We're having fun.

Sorry if we're getting in the way of your moaning about how desperate Interference has become.

No offense, you know.

Sigh. I asked politely, and I responded politely. There was no moaning involved. Similar comments by some other members would have been humoured and not shat on. (But thanks for reminding why I've been here for so many years and now find I avoid this place most of the time.)

biff said:

Sigh. I asked politely, and I responded politely. There was no moaning involved. Similar comments by some other members would have been humoured and not shat on. (But thanks for reminding why I've been here for so many years and now find I avoid this place most of the time.)
No offense, but you're a fucking rude bastard, and I hope you die a slow and painful death. And I hope it's captured on camera so that I can relive it again and again.

But seriously, no offense.

biff said:

Did you also read my post?

phillyfan26 said:
Anyone who thinks Kite is worse than New York is clinically insane.

But we knew that about Andrew already.

New York is, and always will be, my second favourite song on ATYCLB.

biff said:

Oh, no, Biff, please come back? There's not nearly enough moaning from people "avoiding" this place.

Awwwwww, poor Biff. :hug:

Ah, you're all so charming and witty. How on earth do you manage it? You must just tire yourselves out thinking of such clever ripostes.

:wave:

biff said:
Ah, you're all so charming and witty. How on earth do you manage it? You must just tire yourselves out thinking of such clever ripostes.

:wave:

Hey Biff!

You keep coming back, yet you do not come to this site anymore. I am confused.

And you said "riposte"! Gee you're smart. That's a word with more than one syllable, so, I've no idea what it means, but it sure sounds complex. Oh, and dealing with the likes of you NEVER, ever gets tiring.

Awwww, Biff! :hug: :hug:

My response was a bit snappish, but what you thought was polite came across to me as full of eye-rolling sarcasm.

But the sentiment still stands. If you don't like what's going on, start a topic you'd like to talk about, or go find something else to do.

corianderstem said:
My response was a bit snappish, but what you thought was polite came across to me as full of eye-rolling sarcasm.

But the sentiment still stands. If you don't like what's going on, start a topic you'd like to talk about, or go find something else to do.

Oh please, he was not being polite at all.

corianderstem said:

Stop being so diplomatic. Get your tinfoil hat and sarcasm gun.

Do I smell a "this place has changed, it's no fun anymore, I'm leaving and never coming back, goodbye - but please come and give me attention by replying" thread coming?

:hyper:

This thread makes me sad. I'm normally the first in the Arsehole Brigade, but I like biff.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom