Rest of U2 Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Zoo Station

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Who's Gonna Ride...

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • So Cruel

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • The Fly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Ultraviolet

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Love is Blindness

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't vote for 'So Cruel' or 'Wild Horses'

Alot of the songs on this album have what I guess you could call "sentimental value" for me so this is really hard.

I've decided to make a throwaway vote for 'Zoo Station'

GirlsAloudFan said:
I can't vote for 'So Cruel' or 'Wild Horses'

Alot of the songs on this album have what I guess you could call "sentimental value" for me so this is really hard.

I've decided to make a throwaway vote for 'Zoo Station'

If Zoo Station gathered more support against it, I'd be voting for it because it's my least favourite of those left here (including So Cruel and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses). But I have to do all in my power to keep Ultraviolet here as long as possible.

Axver said:

I don't think it's that bad. It has some very good parts, and when they got it right live, it sounded fantastic. It rose in my opinion when I saw it in Boston - besides being a huge surprise, it was very enjoyable, especially Edge's little solo.

I will always, always regret not going to this show.

Who's Gonna Ride. Somehow I completely missed the mercy killing of TTTYAATW. I actually like that song better than quite a few other songs on AB.

I'm surprised WGRYWH is actually 10 votes away from So Cruel. It's probably not enough to mercy-rule this thing, even though I'd like to move on to the next round.

At least Ultra Violet is currently third with ten votes! :drool:

the tourist said:
I can't believe this has only been going for one day. 82 votes already??!

I suppose it's testament to the fact that while JT is the more popular album in general, Achtung is more popular amongst Internet-using U2 fanatics.

What a shame.

Axver said:

I suppose it's testament to the fact that while JT is the more popular album in general, Achtung is more popular amongst Internet-using U2 fanatics.

What a shame.

Yes. 80s U2 > 90s+00s U2. When listing top ten U2 songs, I realized that only 2 were from the 90s, and one of those wasn't on an album. And the other was Acrobat.

the tourist said:
Yes. 80s U2 > 90s+00s U2. When listing top ten U2 songs, I realized that only 2 were from the 90s, and one of those wasn't on an album. And the other was Acrobat.

I'm nearly the same. The two 90s songs in my top ten are Acrobat and Gone. What's your non-album track?

Axver said:

I'm nearly the same. The two 90s songs in my top ten are Acrobat and Gone. What's your non-album track?

Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me

An Cat Gav said:
WHo's gonna ride!
Not sure why So Cruel is so unpopular, I think it should have been a single.

A single? I can understand why people like it, even though I don't, but it's not radio-friendly in the slightest. It would have flopped.

Axver said:

A single? I can understand why people like it, even though I don't, but it's not radio-friendly in the slightest. It would have flopped.

:yes: Definitely. It'd be like releasing something like EPAA from Unforgettable Fire, no chance it'd work :huh:

COBL_04 said:

:yes: Definitely. It'd be like releasing something like EPAA from Unforgettable Fire, no chance it'd work :huh:

No, it'd be more like releasing Some Days Are Better Than Others or Love Rescue Me as a single.

the tourist said:
No, it'd be more like releasing Some Days Are Better Than Others or Love Rescue Me as a single.

It would be like releasing Discotheque as a single for Pop. Crazy, right?

Back
Top Bottom